Indoor growing;

Discussion in 'LED Growing' started by SethSexy, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. us_led

us_led Guest

High power LED lights be able to supply enery lighting insteaded of sunlights

2. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

LED is all the latest and greatest hype at the moment. The diodes in current LED technology are not emitting the same par spectrum as HPS or MH at the same intensity. Look at the top selling HPS bulb on a spectrometry graph. You will see that the correlation responding to intensity matches the correct parts of the spectrum for plants absorbing light at the correct peak in intensity. The most powerful 10 watt diodes don't even come close to these peaks of intensity on the chart.

Tell me the cheapest 400w equivalent LED fixture you know (garuntee you its gonna be pricey) and i can show a hps for the same price that will outperform. I can say that LEDs are the future and so is plasma lighting. For right while the technology catches up with itself the growers who have been doing this for 10-15 years will continue to use HPS in flowering.

3. sinh

sinh Guest

It is possible,but the tank cannot be covered.

4. cidlyselina

cidlyselina Guest

How was the result of the 400 watt High pressure sodiums in a 10' x 12' room divided into 2 sections for growing and budding ? lf LED is ok ?

5. cidlyselina

cidlyselina Guest

I prefer led lights , I think the color of led lights is so pure , and full spectrum , istead of sunlights, full of different color, like Red, orange, blue mixed, create much more nutrition for plants, shorter the cycle of plants ! I like led more ....

6. davemedinis

davemedinis Guest

Yes,you are right,now I am looking for Apollo LED grow light.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.