Indias brutal men!

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by morrow, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

India is a country. The women are mistreated by a certain kind of man. 'India has a problem with how certain indian men treat women' is therefor more adequately put. I understand why Ajay is replying as he does.

2. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

Is your comment a trick to sidestep the issues the indigenous australian population is facing, or the higher violence rates which Australian women are subjected to since 2012 , or the violent crimes committed against the Indian students!

I empathise with the Australians whose forefathers were dumped as convicts in Australia which could have been a traumatic issue for them, and the negative attitude of Britishers towards them. I am a fan of Australian cricketers Steve Waugh and Shane Warne.

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

You do? Then you best explain why he is going off topic and as I see, retaliating because he is an Indian man... this is not about him, it's not about Australia.. its specific, it's been going on for decades and it's getting worse!
    Tit for tat is just pathetic!

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  4. Asmodean

He's returning the favor about India as a whole being the problem. VGs posts also likely didn't help (as usual).
    I tried to point out earlier the wording makes it comes across a bit stereotypical. This triggered him. Can't blame him.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Thread title is Indias Brutal Men.

If you want, start a thread about indigenous australians go ahead

6. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

India is an ancient civilization which has given the world the likes of Krishna, Buddha, Mahavira, Sri Ramakrishna, Mahatma Gandhi and female enlightened sages like Anandamayi Ma, Mata Amritanandamayi, Anandmurti Gurumaa, Nirmala Devi.

I am sure we have space in this thread for new nations like Australia, U.K, and other countries with issues as well.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Did ya lose a thong mate?
    Nahh brah I found one!

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

And it has a problem with the way its men treat its women, which is what this thread is about

We have different threads/forums to talk about things like Buddha

9. morrow

morrow Visitor

I give up... I'm out of my own thread, thanks Ajay and Asmo, hope I can return the favour sometime!

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

11. morrow

morrow Visitor

I seen that back as while, it's why I asked where he was from..

12. morrow

morrow Visitor

13. Asmodean

Why in earth thank me. I made one comment saying i get where Ajay is coming from, and the other post was a direct answer to your question to me.

If you abandon this thread (which has not failed or gone completely off topic yet. There were several off topic remarks btw but you only have a problem with Ajay doing it lol) its your choice, because it apparently doesn't go the way you want or something.
    If you want to discuss this topic more why not do so...

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

More Mansplaining

( I actually like that word, mansplaining, surprised no one thought it up a long time for another use before....you know...)

15. Asmodean

You're going off topic

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You've added value to this thread

17. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

As a worshipper of the Divine Mother, I am all for initiatives that focus on the betterment of women and females in India and all over the world.

Seeing this thread, I was all ears for best practices regarding the empowerment and safety of women. But unfortunately the thread seems to descend in incessant smear campaign and character assassination of a nation based on superficial racial prejudices and stereotyping, and did not seem to offer any research based tangible solutions.

The worst part is that the critics themselves were from countries which does not have a decent track record in human rights, plagued with gross violations, and have been suffering from clear, tangible increase in violent crimes against women themselves.

It seems to be a case of the pot calling the kettle black and smacked of superficiality and hypocrisy.

I would have been happy if some noteworthy ideas and insights were generated in this thread that would have been useful to India and the world but unfortunately that did not happen.

There are a couple of people in this forum that I follow for their posts and threads filled with substance, insights, realistic ideas and comprehension of patterns.

The above critics are not those who have distinguished themselves in this regard however, and continues with their dismal performance and poor track record in this thread as well.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
  18. morrow

morrow Visitor

I dont think you did your self any favours there.. had you have entered this topic with help and enlightenment, I'm sure it could have progressed in a knowledging manner...
    You may live in India now, in a place whose women suffer as the rest of the world knows they do. Had you have enlightened us as to why men treat the women the way they do, that would have worked.. but you disregarded the topic, the attachments, and now you want us to believe you were enlightened by it, then disappointed by the out come.. well you are part of the disaster Ajay.. so dont look for sympathy!
    I made reference to my mother and grandmothers life in India, and how it has never changed.. for women! You added nothing, you constantly went off topic, on religion, Australia, even the treatment of women in the UK???
    Have you heard how Indian men treat UK women? How many are in prison for this?
    You added nothing of your culture, just your beliefs... and it wasnt enough!

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  19. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

Again you are stereotyping. You have some pentup emotions in this regard and letting it loose over here.

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

But thats the reputation they have at the moment

Large public protests because a woman got ganged raped on a bus....that kind of thing seems to have happened a lot in India the last couple years, seems to be something you hear regularly in the news.

Gets to the point where you see the headlines that involve the words gang rape on a bus or the words acid attack and you think to yourself, let me guess India

Much like when you see the phrase "school shooting" in a headline you immediately assume the US

Of course stereotypes dont represent every single member of a population, no body needs to point that out.

But stereotypes exist when something happens more often than usual or are at least perceived too

We dont hear any of this stuff coming from say Korea ever, but we regularly hear about cases of gang rapes acid attacks out of India

Why is that?