Indiana! Holler!

Discussion in 'Indiana' started by Once here but now gone..., Jan 22, 2006.

1. Anagaharad

Anagaharad Member

Nope, I went to Wawasee. Its up in Kosciusko county.

2. itzCR1PPY420

itzCR1PPY420 Member

i live in NW indiana...merrillville to be specific...i lived in the hood for a while...no not really but i was literally 5 minutes from gary...and yes it does SUCK...even tho i live in the 2nd most populated area in indiana it still blows...someone come hang out with me yo

3. misfit1991

misfit1991 Member

kokomo i hate it here

4. Man oh man I haven't been on this site in such a long long time. Peace and love to all you fellow Hoosiers. I reside in Hazelwood (or Hustlewood as I like to call it). It's 25 minutes west of Indianapolis and about 10 minutes west of Plainfield. It's a very small, country town. Although I would love to leave Indiana, I wouldn't trade the country life for the world. I can walk out my back door and do whatever the hell I want, whenever the hell I want ;)

5. gEo_tehaD_returns

gEo_tehaD_returns Senior Member

Please. . . Stop calling me that.

6. babsie

babsie Member

anderson

7. Thekarthika

Thekarthika Member

might be moving to bloomington soon for college!

8. topurdue

topurdue Member

Hello from Kokomo, IN. Also lived in fairmount and lafayette, in.

9. babsie

babsie Member

Anyone going to the James Dean Festival this weekend I will have a booth selling my goat milk soap and wood art.

10. OpiateLove80

OpiateLove80 Member

Charlestown Indiana here. anyone close to me?

11. babsie

babsie Member

Peeps let's talk here in Indiana

12. muffinman

muffinman Guest

WOOOOOOOOOO! south eastern... lol and they are tight there is nothing to do anywhere... haha

13. road runner

road runner Member

lets get a drum circle started 3 sat of every month. and a potluck going.clark state forest.:):sunny::):sunny:

14. Gizmo1988

Gizmo1988 Member

Living in boring old Evansville here.

15. pillhead2

pillhead2 Member

Yes, :( I too am being held hostage by circumstance here in Indiana, Live in Suburb of Fort Wayne.

I can not believe that I have just read 5-years of postings by other Hoosiers in one thread. We are the few here I would guess.

Born here, raised here, and still here, the only positive thing I can say is that I have not reproduced, :) so no child shall be also stuck here to live here and die here. If I am not already dead, Indiana is.

Oh, how many Anti Mitch ppl here from Indiana....Ugh. :confused:

16. indydude

indydude Senior Member

Hi peeps. Still in Indiana.lol There's eagles flocking near here. North of Peru. Come see....

17. road runner

road runner Member

every one just want to sit around. Home Bums

18. AK Bones

AK Bones Member

I spent many years in Indiana. Grew to despise the place. Have tempered a bit and admit there are some very fine people there. My advise is if possible get out and experience other parts of the world. There are a lot more interesting places to see and be. Had one of the biggest laughs ever when I saw that hypocritical fool Mark Souder whining about the poisons of life Washington DC after his affair and resignation. Still laughing actually!

19. cararnett

cararnett Member

I live in huntington. it is a borring town, but there is so much white trash that its embarissing there are a few hopeful hippies I see every so often, and at the soup kitchen there is a guy whos bus took a shit on him on the way to woodstock:] and converse isnt that far away and they are known for hosting old hippie parties(invite only) and there is the dancing bear pub in some dudes basement. but I still wouldnt mind straying away from indiana.

20. tehuti

tehuti Member

I am from Gary, but live back and forth from Bloomington to Indy...what u tryin to say about the hood..lol