Independence Day

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Frieden, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I am going to celebrate with a juicy burger and let it slop all down the front of me. Then I'm gonna watch some NASCAR and drink Natty Ice with my hand down my pants.

2. deviate

deviate Senior Member

It rained last year, but didn't stop us. We party a lot down here but I'm pretty sure the 4th is the biggest day of the year. Thanksgiving is another street party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6LnI9XKuK4"]Wild Williams 4th of july - YouTube

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

lol

Dumbasses.

4. deviate

deviate Senior Member

It's called having fun, try it sometime!

5. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Here's another one.

I don't even know how many thousands of people are out on bikes on the 4th. Lots of townies put their bikes in their cars and come to the beach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJDZll7GUBE"]Happy FOURTH OF JULY!!! Neptune Beach 2011 - YouTube

6. acuarela

acuarela Member

Probably nothing. I got invited to a pool party/BBQ, but I will probably not go. I guess I'll take Sophia to go see the fireworks somewhere.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Great movie :cheers2:

8. Sig

Sig Senior Member

[​IMG]

9. odonII

odonII O

I was going to send up a Chinese Lantern - but I don't think I'll bother now...

A massive fire at a recycling plant in the West Midlands is thought to have been started by Chinese lanterns. As well as being a fire risk, they're associated with other problems.

Fire chiefs called for an "urgent review" into the use of Chinese lanterns after more than 200 firefighters were called to the fire in the town of Smethwick.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23129276

(I'm in the East Midlands)

10. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

No, you're going to sit home alone drinking a pretentious micro-brew and feeling superior to all of the sheep who are outside eating, drinking, and laughing with their friends and family.

11. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

So far first thing in the morning my plan is to meet a friend at a dog beach. Later, I'll go see fireworks with my son, and husband. Other than that, nothing else going on. I'll probably watch some Wimbledon, and husband will probably bbq.

12. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

I'd call it a mobile nightmare, but one mans trash is another mans treasure, I suppose.

13. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

I'll be working throughout the day, but I'll prolly head to the beach when the fireworks start. My birthday is the 6th so for me the fun rly starts this weekend!

14. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Will definitely keep that in mind, thanks. :)

15. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I can't imagine that it would be very common for people to celebrate American Independance Day in your country.

16. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

We usually celebrate the 4th on the weekend of the week it falls on.
    So, I'm probably going to my uncle's house for a huge cookout on Saturday.. We are probably going to have bbq chicken, corn on the cob, lobster, clams, brisket, shrimp, potatoes, good rolls, and a great abundance of beer :2thumbsup: Going to take a dip in the pool as well..

It will be nice to see all the family again.. I also get to hangout w/ my cousins which is always a fun time :sunny:

17. Pokerguy

Pokerguy Member

Keep in mind what it's all about: Some really ballsy bastards told a tyrant with a world class military to stick his scepter up his kiester.

This was the equivalent of Danny DeVito calling out the NFL.

18. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Nice dazed and confused reference :)

19. odonII

odonII O

It isn't. I wasn't planning on celebrating independence from Britain. It was just a friendly gesture to all the Americans I know.

20. lode

lode Banned

Grill meat. Blow things up. Drink beer.

My favorite holiday!