Incubus?

Discussion in 'Music' started by ElChivato, Jan 6, 2005.

1. Lotus Butterfly

Lotus Butterfly Member

Yes, I love Incubus too. I must admit that I first got turned onto them when Make Yourself came out but liked them so much that I bought Fungus Amongus, and SCIENCE. I also own Morning View now and A Crow Left of the Murder. My favorite are Science, Make Yourself, and Morning View. For some reason I didn't really get into the last one as much.

2. grngrl

grngrl Member

seen em 3 times, each time was unbelievable. Fungus Amongus Rocks. I really enjoy the Morning View Sessions and any other live recordings by them

3. ElChivato

ElChivato SeNioR MeMBeR

dude, i would looooovvvve to see them. gosh. brandon boyd is so sexy.

Fungus amongus is my favourite album right now.

4. KasabianRulesMan!

KasabianRulesMan! Member

I m not a fan... they re overestimate maybe cause they ve got the style in their look & their singer is the perfect Boyfriend for gentle girls who want to be rebel...

But all is not bad... they re attracted by Led zeppelin clearly... it dont work very well...But in their last album their sound seems to evolve in the right direction...

I imagine well Incubus been quite good in 5 or 10 years (after 40 the game is over 4rebeloudbands) & their singer with an uncool Morisson beard... maybe...there s hope over their horizon...

5. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

Incubus' new album, "Light Grenades" comes out November 28th!!! Can't fucking wait!!!

I love this band. By far one of my favouritest favouritest bands ever.

6. inbloom

Who has the new album?! Anyone??? Oh my fucking god, it's incredible!!!! Love it, love it, love it, love it.

Aaaaand, I get to go see them live in January!!! Woohooooo!

7. Lotus Butterfly

Lotus Butterfly Member

Haven't had a chance to get it yet...does it sound like any of their other stuff?

8. ElChivato

ElChivato SeNioR MeMBeR

dude! at first, i didn't really like it. then i listened to it more and more and now i absolutely love it!

it sounds kinda like aclotm.

9. LouDawg8

LouDawg8 Member

i think incubus is pretty good,they are almost turning into a chick band getting soft,the thing that saves them from having a bad song is the musicianship of the guitarist and the drummer.

10. inbloom

The new album is closest to their last album, A Crow Left of the Murder, but it still has it's own unique sound. And yes, upon first listen, it's a little hard to get into. But, the more you listen to it, the more it grows on you. But everyone of their albums has been like that, for me.

Oh, and just for anyone who is interested, Light Grenades just went #1! :D

11. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

are you seeing them in vancouver? :D
    aw man i want to see them when they come to the koolhaus :D
    love hurts and dig are such good songs :D
    love love love incubus, their new album is excellent :D

12. inbloom

Yup, seeing them in Vancouver. Can't fucking wait!!!

My fav songs off the new album are Earth to Bella (1), Paper Shoes, and Pendulous Threads. The whol album is great, though! :D