Incredibowl m420

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by jo_k_er_man, Oct 20, 2011.

1. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

My new Incredibowl m420 came in the mail today.. been testing it out all day... its pretty fuckin nice imho.. smokes very smooth for a dry piece.. it has a micro screen in it that catches even finer particulate matter out of the smoke.. the glass bowl sits inside the aluminum housing... came with a free 2 piece grinder.. which is pretty sweet.. its plastic which sucks.. but it has caps on both ends to put bud in.. so this may become my travel grinder because of the storage ends...also came with a free refillable lighter..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. weeattoes

weeattoes what will be, will be

Thats pretty cool. that grinder is a pretty green

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

so this is a "combustion" piece?

do you need to eventually replace the filter?

how much was it?

4. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Got it for $55... yes its combustion... The filter is just a fine screen... can be cleaned with iso or replaced with fine mesh screening... hitting this guy is probably as smooth as hitting a bong.. I have a 12" extension coming in the mail too.. which'll allow for bigger hits

5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

so you hit it from the black end right? shaped like a mini steamroller...

sounds pretty cool.

6. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

Looks like a sweet piece man. Interesting concept, i havent seen thisbrand before.

:sifone:

7. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

[​IMG]

here's what it looks like broken down... to better understand how it works...
    [​IMG]
    The tube is made of polycarbinate too.. so it's virtually indistructable.. the glass bowl looks rather fragile though.. so as long as that dont break.. i should be good

Posted a pic in Mugshots of it in action...
    http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showpost.php?p=7034274&postcount=85

8. h8ed

h8ed Guest

Hey guys that's nice- i just baught a pH(x) Trinity green, but i BROKE the part that connects the ash catcher.... the company doesn't have a phone number and isn't getting back to me! U know any good glass blowers?!

9. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

I have NEVER dropped or broken any of my bowls, I care too much about my shit to get fucked up and break shit! Once my friend broke my $100 bong and I made him buy me another one, I don't deal with peoples fucked upness and now if we aren't smoking blunts I make him bring his own bowl cuz he is just a clutz. But anywho that Incredibowl looks pretty fucking awesome, I'm gonna do some research on it right now, looking for a new piece.

10. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I've broken 2.. maybe 3 pieces.. 1 was a hammer.. another was actually the fault of my dog.. and he hit my $250 bong with his tail and knocked it over.. broke the whole downstem joint..

11. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

I watched the video of this, good shit, where did you get this from? Link?

If you cant post the link in a thread (advertising or someshit) then PM me please bro.

12. ganjabomber

ganjabomber Senior Member

hey hahaha04, is your name a phish reference?