Incels these days

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by 6-eyed shaman, Jul 12, 2019.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I think it's That Ho Over There. I thought Thot originated from your region? Migos was the first group I heard say it.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

That's true but it can probably help expand the rhyme scheme

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Maybe? But I stopped keeping up with new slang. And haven't followed the dirty south hip hop culture since the Dungeon Family lol, I had to Google Migos because I've never heard of them. Are they any good or just shitty mumble rap?

Eric! likes this.
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Because of the kids, then grandkids

When they first learn to use the internet, going to be so proud when they find out what mommy or Grandma used to do

5. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

people always tend to describe it like the girl is just profiting off men, taking advantage and it's kind of female power or something
    but i'd bet a high percentage of them rely on these men for a sense of self-worth
    and with younger girls growing up online, looking up to that world from younger then ever ages.
    here's how to get attention and love, market yourself as a sex doll.
    i don't know. i feel as sorry for the girls as the men.

Eric!, 6-eyed shaman and Deidre like this.
  6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

That is indeed a fair point
    Edit: VG's point
    Although drift's points are always on point too. She ain't no thot

Eric! likes this.
  7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I would be lying if I said I didn't like any of their music but their music sounds the same and even when the individual members do guest spots on others music they bring that same sound with the ad-libs. Like I'm somewhat convinced they go to the studio for one session and then the producer makes a few different copies of their bars to slightly tweak and re-package it for various songs. They aren't really mumble rap but heavy on the auto tune and ad-libs.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]

6-eyed shaman and lode like this.
  9. deleted

deleted Visitor

10. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

So what are your thoughts on incels?

We need thots on incels

11. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I called you an incel once and you got kind of upset and yet you use a word in THOT that is theirs. Also the views on jerking it are very incel. I don't know I don't want to insult just saying you come off as one here. Angry at women who are using their gifts as women so they are hos and out of the control of men. There is a market Mr. Libertarian. She has the skills to fill that market and willing customers. Some exploit this of course and prey on trusting lonely men.

What guy really wants his hand when he has a vagina? A lonely self satisfying life is an option you take when you have no other. There is really no solid evidence of men not seeking real sex if they have options.

What is so bad about shy guys having options to approach women? Does it offend your views of what an alpha man should be? Since the dawn of the internet men could chat with women. It does not have to be sexual it can be seeking real romance. I'm pretty shy in real life I just talk a lot here. Most dates I had involved online chat. In public women are often busy or with friends. They don't always want to be bothered. If they decide to be on a dating site then man and women agree it's the same goal and the women can chat in an safe way.

The alpha male vibe I think you like is often uncomfortable for women. Sure don't be afraid to talk to women in public but I don't see an issue with shy guys in general using technology.

12. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Still a waste of money- Losers!!

13. I would take the bath water and pour it all over my body, but I wouldn't drink it. It has her vagina in it.

14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Punny

15. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

jesus christ.

nice going for the thot tho. can't blame her for america being full of manlets these days.

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  16. Meanwhile you're all eating each other's asses.

17. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

I keep thinking of what to type, but nope...got nothing. lol

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

persons selling their adult stuff have to be into it and engaged much like any other business.. Cant keep up with demand or get orders out .. Makes much unhappy clients and then boom instagram account deleted..

19. lode

lode Banned

Why you gotta make Winnie the Pooh look like an optimist all the time?

20. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

The whole anime obsession thing is fascinating to me. As long as I have been on social media, there have always been people with anime characters as their profile photos, the folks who obsessively read manga, draw characters, admire anime girls etc. I have also noticed that there is a pretty strong correlation with "anime people" and having autism or at least noticeable social issues. This is in America, anyway; I can't speak for how common or normal this is in Asian countries.