Inactive Ayahuasca......

Discussion in 'DMT' started by IDL, Mar 8, 2007.

1. IDL

IDL Banned

I've tried to make ayahuasca a few times and never got any effect of the DMT at all, which gets me mad and frustrated. This is my method:

Supplies: 1.) 15g of mimosa hostilis bark & 4g of syrian rue seeds
    2.) 1 gallon of distilled water.
    3.) 3 fat lemons.
    4.) 3 vitamin c tabs.
    5.) 1 coffee grinder.
    6.) something big enough to boil that into.
    7.) 1 wire mesh filter.

Procedure(very simple): I grind the mimosa in the coffee until it turns into fine fabric like hairs and grind up the syrian rue into powder. I then add the ground mimosa and powdered syrian rue to my pot. I add enough distilled water to make a nice soup with the mimosa and rue, add the juice of one jumbo size lemon, and add around 500mg of vitamin C to the soup. I then boil for 20 mins. filtering,saving the liquid, and reating this process 3 times.

I boil down the liquid to about 100 ml and drink. Prior to drinking the horrible tasting amazonian drink, i dose on some pepto bismol to avoid the nausea and the vomiting ayahuasca produces(which actually works excellent.) I wait for 1 hour or 2 to feel the effects and just end up feeling a little of the rue body load with no visual. Jesus, what do i do.

Does boiling the mimosa or the end product to a drinkable amount damage the dmt????

2. uplink

uplink Member

Aha! You boil down the liquid. Don't boil it. Boiling destroys the DMT. DMT evaporates and/or breaks down.

As a minor note, you only need to take 3 grams of syrian rue (more doesn't potentiate, although the natives used a ton becuase they liked the psychedelic effect of the syrian rue on its own... in this case fast and take about 7 grams).

In addition, let the liquid sit for maybe a day or two before taking. A fiber-silt should form at the bottom, and if you don't drink the fibers you will not experience as much nausea.