In your opinion, what is the ''easiest'' psychedelic.

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Shivaya, Mar 10, 2011.

1. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I've had some moderately psychedelic experiences with beer. Well, maybe it would be more accurate to say I've had some fairly dissociative experiences with beer. No visuals or anything, but definitely gotten lost in music and felt myself drifting/sinking.

2. tokinchick18

tokinchick18 Guest

well if mdma counts, than that. but other than mdma the only other psychedelic ive done is mushrooms

3. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Steel Reserve is not quite the same as beer though... :rofl:

4. TopNotchStoner

lol Okay......malt liquor:tongue:

5. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

the easiest "life changing experiences" i've ever had have been from high dose 5-meo-dmt.

..you don't have time to be scared. it's really something to think about taking, very understated natural compound

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Great logic, that's exactly how I feel about Salvia.

7. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

Sarcasm?

You can remain distraught for a long time after any event has happened... I dont think it has to do with the length of the trip itself, but what you take back...

8. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

salvia definitely hits super fast....but i was terrified for the duration of the experience, as well as a bit scared afterward, continuing even to this day (a year later?)

9. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

we've seen what you can do to a bunch of steelie 40's :2thumbsup:

10. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Really?

I haven't gone WAY deep with sal, and only done it a few times but the first time I took 2 deep rips, and started dissolving into the chair w/salvia gravity pulling me down while I got lost in Milkdrop visuals and music, I just sat there and giggled like a kid. I haven't done any in awhile, not a big draw to me, it's kind of like a carnival ride. Too short.

11. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

^^^yeah, that's what happened the first two times i smoked it 8 or 9 years ago. then i "brokethrough"

12. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Ya, I'm still not sure if I understand exactly what a breakthrough experience on sally (or any substance for that matter) is all about. Also, not sure it's important to me. Interested in having a conception of what it's all about tho.

13. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

A breakthrough experience is differentiated from others by the depth of its immersiveness and the totality of the experience, the fullness of being in another reality. So not just high in this reality, but somewhere completely different.

14. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Ha, was lmao cause someone repped me for calling your Steel Reserve "not beer" :rofl: That's f-ed up yo.

That's sort of the sense I gather from reading. I think I would have to get a higher extract or some different technique to achieve that, as the 10X that I had (still have some) I can't get more than 2 deep rips in before launch.

15. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Why would you want an easy psychedelic?

They're all different. But the easy ones are not worthwhile. Is it AMT, or 5-MeO-AMT, or whatever.....? The ones that are all happy and have little chance of a bad time are also of little value, or negative value, they just end up being more like other classes of drugs, because real psychedelics are not "easy", by definition.

There's empathogens that are of value and are easy, like MDMA, but that's different, and is mostly useful in combination with LSD IMO.

Even a fully positive psychedelic experience is not "easy". And a subtle one needn't be either, LSA is very subtle but I don't find it easy.

If you like easy drugs go sniff an oxy, but most things that are worthwhile require some hard thinking and struggling/wrestling with yourself.

Salvia may be a psychedelic, but it's just profoundly different from serotonergics. It seems to sort of reset my other psychedelic activity, actually. I think if I ever got bad HPPD (I now sometimes see visuals as strong or stronger than on LSD when I'm high, and occasionally for a few days after smoking-goes away if I start smoking heavily instead of occasionally, though) I could cure it with an appropriately planned and executed salvia trip.

16. OptimisticFutureBlues

OptimisticFutureBlues Member

In your opinion what is the slowest sports car?

WEE POST 420 IN CAPS!!!!!!1

17. teh tripster

teh tripster Banned

dxm at the 1st or 2nd plateau 3rd and 4th you cant move or function so yeah.

18. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Probably mine. But I still love it.

First of all, what the fuck are you even doing in this thread?

Second of all, what the fuck context are you saying that in, are you trying to say that DXM is easy or hard? and how does your opinion of DXM connect to your statement about not being able to move or function?

19. euthlogo

euthlogo Member

I find LSD to be "easiest" for me. I seem incapable of having a bad time on LSD (UNLIKE shrooms or research chems). LSD even makes me MORE comfortable around authority figures and such. Its wild and crazy stuff.

20. TopNotchStoner

lol Was it Lodog? haha He's always talkin shit when I talk about Steel Reserve:tongue:

Diff'rent tokes for diff'rent folks. Steel Reserve and other high gravity malt liquors have the best price:potency ratio, so it's only logical.