In your opinion, what is the ''easiest'' psychedelic.

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Shivaya, Mar 10, 2011.

1. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

What a bloody waste of shrooms.

Pot goes great with everything, EVEN alcohol. Alcohol destroys the effects of everything else, including, to some degree, pot.

1g of shrooms being the most I've ever taken, and given that I smoked pot and drank nothing, and hardly got a head change beyond that of pot, I feel pretty comfortable saying you wouldn't feel a damn thing from those shrooms, in that situation.

And I don't think you're a psychonaut.... I'd like to explore the moon, but I still can't call myself an astronaut.

You can be a psychonaut without using a lot of chems, to be sure, or without using any, but you don't sound like much of one to me, really...

2. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Most people use psychedelics just as they would alcohol and pain pills and the such. Just to 'get fucked up on' and because psychedelics seem novel to them. If they were ever to take a decent amount and have a true psychedelic experience they would gain much respect for them and not squander them as so.

I have seen people like that take a good hit of acid thinking it was all fun and games and like in the movies where they think they will see pink elephants and leprechauns. Needless to say they got a well deserved slap in the face. Some go on using psychedelics 'properly' while others are scared shitless and never touch them again.

It's mostly dealers fault though that people have the misconstrued idea that psychedelics are just another drug to get high on because they are like 'take this, it's fucking CRAZY.' Not to mention these are the same people that won't take the time to read any info about what they are taking. Causes a lot of problems and gives psychedelics a bad rep.

I can assume that 80% of people going to the hospital because of a freakout are the same people I am talking about. Uneducated and don't understand what is happening to them.

I would never bring myself to go to the hosp unless I was sure I was having serious heart issues and knew that my life depended on medical attention. Even the hardest I have ever tripped I make sure to monitor my body and listen to what it's telling me. There has been one time that I had a horrible bad trip on mushrooms and thought I was dying, couldn't shake the feeling and that thought. I knew in the back of my mind that I was ok and the best thing to do was just ride it out. If people were sat down and explained psychedelics 101 as I like to call it less incidents of bad trips and unnecessary trips to the hosp would be avoided.

I always give people 'the talk' before I offer them anything and so far I have not had any issues even with people new to psyches. Jumping head first into a psyche is never a good idea nor is mixing them with alcohol or pills.

Maybe you should enlighten your friends, crack an egg of knowledge over there head, instead of sitting back waiting for a trainwreck to happen. IDK how old you are so it may not be the 'cool' thing to do but I bet some of them will listen and appreciate it.

3. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

It's ok, it doesnt matter whether you (or I for that matter) think I'm a psychonaut or not. It's just a word man. I didn't think you needed to take psychedelics to explore your psyche. I thought experiences like meditation and the sensory deprivation thing would qualify as doing that. Either way, doesn't matter.

I agree. I'm 25, I feel ''cool'' enough lol. I can't really do anything but to let them live their lives, but I do know that when I take psychs with them, I'll explain how I want to do it and they will likely follow.

4. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Yeah, if you read what you quoted, I said you don't need ANY chems to explore your mind... And everything we communicate and much of what we think is just "words", and words have meanings, so.... yeah. Chew on that.

It sounds like taking psychedelics with the people you're talking about is a very very very bad idea. Much better to trip alone than trip with those kinds of people.

5. Shivaya

OK well thank you for pointing out that you don't think I'm a psychonaut. Now that we're clear on that, was there anywhere you were planning to go with that statement?

Edit: Going on the offensive isn't what I should have done here but I'll leave it anyways so you don't wonder what my OP was. Let me reprase that however. I am curious to know what a ''psychonaut'' is to you, and with youre very limited knowledge of who I am/what I do, how you came to that assumption.

6. Skratch

Skratch Member

easiest psychedelic for me by far has been 2c-E in when I am not by myself. LSD and Shrooms make me feel so alien if I am not alone and it kinda ruins the trips for me but on 2c-E in public I feel batshit crazy instead of alien and for some reason it feels more acceptable lol.

as far as being alone I would still say 2c-E the come up can be rough but the overall trip has been a lot more 'fun' alone or in public than any other psych for me.

7. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

^^^what others have you tried?

2ce is fun, but it can be a bit serious too. 2cb is more purely fun IME

8. Shivaya

It's too bad 2CB is now scheduled and impossible to come by (for me anyways).

I think this dude will order some 4-ACO-DMT, 5-MEO-DIPT, and maybe some 2CI, and then pick a first.

9. Skratch

Skratch Member

i never got the chance to try any 2c-b when it was all over my highschool here i had just started smoking weed at the time and 2c-b sounded crazy to me lol considering how impossible it seems for me to find (without bit-coins anyway) im kinda sad i never did.

i liked 2c-c when i tried it and love taking pure mdma powder to the face mmmmmmm.

lol but idk nothing really makes me as happy as a good dose of 2c-e I love the pure depth and the 'electricity' of it. the after glow is cool too. i always wake up the next morning thinking "now THAT is what i want out of a drug!"

10. porkstock41

my first RC was 2ce, and i fell in love with it. i've dosed it 20 times. so i obviously really like the trip from it, but the negative effects i'm not so fond of. it doesn't make me nauseous on the comeup like a lot of people, but hurts my stomach and head on the comedown.

the 2cb trip is a lot like 2ce's, except it's not as deep or "dark" as some people say 2ce is. it's a lot more gentle, soft and "fluffy" than 2ce, and IMO more beautiful in an indescribable way. on the downside...it only lasts about 4 hours for me, and seems to also give me a headache at higher doses.

point being...i think i like 2cb better than 2ce, and i really like 2ce.

but LSD is the best. have you tried that one, skratch?

11. Shivaya

Is 2cB still findable? I mean would the only sources for 2cb be people who stocked up before it became illegal, or are people still making it?

12. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I expect there's plenty of both.

13. Skratch

Skratch Member

Yea man I have tried lsd before about three times actually, but I don't think I ate enough to really get a feel for it. I tried blotter but I only had r hits and it must not have been very good idk. I felt the feeling that I was connected to the universes main vain I guess lol I also saw the destruction of the human world clearly in my head after the peak. Those are my only really profound experiences from lsd. I would prolly do more to get a real feel for it if it was more available and if these jerks around me didn't charge 20 a hit lmao.

14. porkstock41

r hits...did you mean 4? at once? that's a bummer if that didn't get you tripping nicely.

those two things you described sound like quite a trip though:)

15. heffayjw

heffayjw Member

16. porkstock41

^^^that stuff's anti-psychedelic

17. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

That's cause you haven't had any with really good tacos. :sunny:

18. porkstock41

just had some great chicken, soft shell tacos with red wine though

19. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Mmmm. Sounds yummy. Minus the wine. (but that's just me)

Might have to have some tacos n beer tonight. Good way to start the weekend.

20. El_Marto

El_Marto Guest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUz2X2k4cgQ

video title "mad hippy eats 25 acid tabs live on camera".

god bless the internet.