In your face

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Foresta12, Jun 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foresta12

Foresta12 Members

I'm in a long term mfm 3sum. I'm the second guy. The woman is quiet on the outside, but kinky as fuck. We normally just hang out at their place and smoke weed and she sucks our cocks and fucks us both.
    So I got to their place and we sat around and talked for a little and she was pissed at her ex. He lived nearby and was being a douche. Her words. This was about 11 o'clock and she wanted to go for a ride so we go out and she says "you're in back with me".
    Yay! We'd talked about this and now here we are. We rode a ways and she says to go to her ex's house. Her boyfriend shook his head, but away we go to the ex's. On the way, she unzipped me and got my pants down and has both hands on my cock and balls. This is so fucking exciting, my cock was a steel rod. Hard as fuck and she's squeezing and stroking. And we're on our way to her ex's house. My cock was dripping and she's milking it and rubbing over my fren.
    As we approached the ex's house she says pull over and stop. And she undoes the seatbelts and bends over and starts sucking my cock. She is tiny. 5 ft and 120 so she's got me in a great position and is making moves with her mouth and hands known to make me blow a load. There was no tantric edging or teasing belly kisses. I was floored and said fuck it, suck the cum out of me babe, go, go. I tried to hang tough and last a little bit but the dashboard clock clicked off 7 minutes and I came a gusher. She swallowed half and the rest landed in my lap.
    She sat up and we all laughed our asses off and drove past. She was much happier for the rest of the evening.

Stevemac10, bry75 and RBecca like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.