in way over my head

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by calgirl, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alivenlovingit

alivenlovingit Guest

Lol, randomly searching, and that's just the one I felt like commenting on. I hope I didn't dredge up any old animosities ;)

2. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

This is going to sting, and I'm sorry about that. But...

He doesn't want to be with you. He likes fucking you. He likes your attention. That's it. If he wanted to be with you, you wouldn't have to ask us.

EDIT:

That'll teach me to only read he first few pages, and to forget to check the dates. Didn't realize this was a necrobump. Sorry.

3. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

It's long over. He is living with his girlfriend, and we've met a few times for a friendly drink. I've moved on myself and very happy with a new guy that treats me well and is crazy about me. I learned a lot from that experience though. One main thing is that I really like affection! I mean not just sexual expression of it, but warm emotional intimacy. These difficulties I went through were necessary steps.

4. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

I appreciate your thoughts. Thank you. People here have decided things about me despite any information I provide that disputes their opinion. It's ok....they're basically a bunch of strangers....and often just strange.

5. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Happy for you!

6. bob44044

bob44044 Member

No more drama, please!

7. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Closed. No more necrothreading to cause pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.