in way over my head

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by calgirl, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deviate

deviate Senior Member

My mom worked, what I meant was she cheated and ending up fucking my dad over financially in the divorce when he was the one who worked steady and was faithful.

Part of the reason I work so hard is so that if I have a wife and kids, she can stay home with them and do things like drive her Tahoe to yoga class. I just don't like unfaithful broads. If it's open or a poly situation, that is different than cheating and deception. So GFY.

That goes for you too, white knight.

:rofl:

Let me ask you, on a serious note. Who do you think should be entitled to the house? Should it be sold and split the profit? I don't wish a lot of difficulties on you, but hey karma can be a bitch.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I don't care why you work so hard, deviate. Just don't project your own view on life on other people you don't even know.

3. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

I lol'd at this
    Obviously, anyone who disagrees with OP and think she is <negative adjective> clearly only has those opinions because they can't get laid!

4. Asmodean

I think it often might be in the explanation of those naggers (if given) when I read this thread. Although I don't agree 100% with how OP seems to handle things either why would I condemn her whole being because of that? I think it must be the associations of the person(s) making such negative remarks (in some cases only, negative comments can be constructive too). It actually tells us at least as much about those people..

5. deviate

deviate Senior Member

This line of thinking is flawed. So she can post her personal drama on here and nobody is allowed to comment unless it is in agreement?

6. mvmcd1950

mvmcd1950 mvmcd1950

good luck calgirl.. I hope you'll find a happy & peaceful life..

7. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

That drama doesn't interest me in the slightest.

But I think it's incredibly sad when people are so obsessed with sex that they think they're being insulting when they insinuate someone else isn't having sex. It's something you might expect from someone in their 20s. Seeing a similar attitude from someone 50+ ... just sad and pathetic.

8. Asmodean

Nope. Not at all what I ment. Hope I clarified it better in my post after that (post 104).

What I mean is you have a very clear and fixed personal outlook on life which I have encountered in your posts several times in the last few months. There is nothing wrong with having a fixed outlook that works for you, we don't have to all agree on everything at all. But when you project your fixed outlook on life on other peoples life that you don't even know well at all it should become apparent that your outlook is not of any use for someone else (especially when you are simply giving your negative opinion and not trying to help the OP by constructive criticism for instance). It could be if you brought it differently but how you bring your opinion now it is just causing useless agitation as you can see. I was noticing this and felt compelled to share my opinion :bobby:

9. Asmodean

I agree. I think it was a resort to something that was easily interpretated as a personal attack.

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

doing everything for a woman should be a red flag. If you get screwed over by a woman that lets you do everything for her, you honestly should have seen it coming a million miles away.

I've seen this with a lot of my guy friends. They give and give and give and the woman takes and takes and takes and at the end of the relationship they're left scratching their heads when they should have seen it all along.

you fellas need to start looking for strong women who can take care of themselves.

11. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I didn't spend a lot of time reading post 104, you tend to ramble and be somewhat cryptic. It didn't seem like a concise post so I skimmed over it.

As far as this post, yes I am very opinionated and probably less than tactful a good portion of the time. But where you are wrong is saying I have a fixed outlook.. my outlook is more fluid than it is fixed, you show me evidence to the contrary of one of my opinions and I will change it. I'm not too proud to change an opinion. The problem is none of you (males) that have come in here to defend Calgirl have done anything to present a counter opinion, all you have done is criticize my way of expressing mine.

Don't confuse an opinionated and strong willed person with someone who is stubborn to the point of stupidity.

12. deviate

deviate Senior Member

That's true. I just don't know anymore, that's why I'm not jumping into any relationships now. This is the one area of life that is really confusing to me.

13. Asmodean

I can see now I reread :p It was unintentionally to be so cryptic, so thanks for pointing it out. I think I said it better in post 108 :2thumbsup:

I will not look for evidence, I'd have to search for the right posts naturally and I don't spend my time doing that. I don't think you need that kind of evidence to accept what I said anyway ;) :p

14. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

At least she won't be cheating on anyone anymore. Just find a new guy calgirl. You've had six in the last couple years, right?

15. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

Yeah, you should stick with prostitutes, that is probably the only kind of relationship you will understand.

16. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Why would you want to hold him down like that? I mean, after all you did.
    I just don't get it, don't you respect him at all?

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I do agree with what Deviate said, it does seem to be the way it goes most of the time, the nice guys get screwed over the most, nice guys finish last as the saying goes

Meliai has said pretty much the same thing here, albeit far more diplomatically, if you are going to let them walk all over you, they are going to and you shouldnt be surprised

Deviate says he has more respect for prostitutes, most of whom dont go on to end up crack whores, as most of the female population or the white knights would like you to believe, most go on to save their pennies, put themselves through college, start a business, end up professional working women at 52 - i.e - strong women who can look after themselves

As for average women, just how many of them intentionally hook up with a guy in the first place they arent aroused by, thus know other girls arent going to try to hard to steal them, so they can control them and have them pay for the kids, the mortgage etc

And I dont say this as a jilted ex husband, I say this as a guy who pretty much did the same thing as those working girls, only for a crazed libido, not for money

When that is the plan all along, starting off with a guy you know you are never going to get aroused by, I got to wait for the wedding night so he 'respects me' and all that shit, then the wedding night comes, he only lasts 5 mins anyway, maybe let him do his thing for 12 months till you get past the annulment stage. Then the next 20 yrs, as little as you can get away with, lie on your back and stare at the ceiling. How the fuck is that not prostitution? At least the prostitutes will get that tall drink of water every so often.

Then for the good of the kids apprently, even though they are really talking about for the good of the mortgage or car payments, or so they can sit around on their ass, go the yoga class in the middle of the day whilst the hubby works 60+ hrs. Hit everyone else over the head for even mentioning sex, or scratch their head wonder what the big deal is, when they've never gotten laid properly, never chased the ones they wanted, cos they got stuck with some chump so he can do everything for her and pay for stuff. This is supposed to be more respectful apparently.

Some guys are filthy hot, and they dont even have to be good looking, just smell great sometimes, I dont even know how you resist them sometimes o why.

Love, Trust, Communication and the good ole effective communication, such a load of shit, its about Jealousy, Territory and fucking Golddigging

18. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

You made an accusation of financial delinquency, I countered with the fact that she has a job. Point and counter-point.

Then you went on to indict the entire female persuasion.

I think you've expressed yourself clearly enough.

19. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Did that learn that in your first or second life?

20. deviate

deviate Senior Member

And he's at it again! Why don't you reread my first post on this particular subject matter and come back when you have an intelligent response?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.