in the shower

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by weysally, Aug 31, 2020.

1. weysally

weysally Members

sometimes when my husband and I are in the shower together, he loves it when I hold the shower head very close to his penis head, he loves the tingle he gets, also I love it when he does the same with me except he gets it to go up my vagina,
    what do you get up to in the shower?

2. RBecca

RBecca Members

Having sex is over rated, in the shower. I love soaping my wife, head to toe. Then holding her nakedness and silkiness in my arms.

NaturalDreams, Scottishdk and jmadre like this.
  3. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

When my wife and I were first together we were renting an older home with a small master bath. We'd shower together often and I loved licking her as she stood above me. Really just some good clean foreplay before heading to bed. Never fucked in that shower. When building our current home I designed a large master bath, with large shower with a seat, and garden tub. We've only fucked once in the tub (water went everywhere) but have in the shower. Loved it when she'd sit on that seat and give me a BJ. Then I'd stand her up, turn her around and fuck her from behind. Probably our most memorable night was in a swanky hotel and my wife pegged me in the shower. What an experience!
    Sadly now the only sex going on in the shower is me......alone. :(

jmadre likes this.
  4. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

A hand held shower massage was her first sex toy.

jmadre likes this.
  5. weysally

weysally Members

I can understand that, its a nice feeling when done by someone else,

Scottishdk and jmadre like this.
  6. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

Love soaping each other up and letting our hands roam.....

NaturalDreams, Lovnflman and jmadre like this.
  7. weysally

weysally Members

we don't do this that often but its nice when we do,

Justinsky, Scottishdk and Breastfan like this.
  8. Sexwise

Sexwise Banned

I regularly take my wife doggy style in the shower. We love to shower together, get each other all soapy and turned on. We hug, kiss and touch each other all over until we can’t resist to fuck any longer.

NaturalDreams likes this.
  9. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I would shower with my ex a bit often in the early years together and sex was always present. Soaping and cleaning each other ending up with a soapy handjob and me fingering her, and other times fucking.
    I ended up disliking showering with her due to the water being way too hot, the way she liked it. That made me go crazy from feeling scratchy all over. A bit of soap usually got in and peeing would burn for the next two times.
    Also sex always resulted in getting skin off and bleed from unlubricated penetration, water running down on my penis removing her lubrication. That made me raw as hell and didn’t always finish, she was upset and took it personally as a result. And then kids came along and being in the shower for a long time for her was not my priority, I felt like getting it done quickly and be present for young children.

So for me there was more bad than good with her.

Then years later I showered with a fwb after sex. I was spent but it was still nice to get hard when enjoying her soft soapy hands until I got soft even if I didn’t cum, could not.
    Then it was my turn running my hands on her :)
    Standing behind her I had an arm holding her while fingering her to orgasms.
    That was not enough! I also played with her nipples and fondled her breasts plenty, making her knees weak, she would brace and stiffen her legs while orgasming. She was the one tapping out even though she loved it.