In the end

Discussion in 'Hippie Wisdom' started by smut peddler, Sep 2, 2012.

1. smut peddler

smut peddler Member

You do know that this entire "debt" thing is nothing more than a scam.. Don't you?

None of the fucking money they're arguing about is even *real* it's all just numbers on a computer screen. They're just arguing and debating over NOTHING. And when they're arguing over nothing, than it's nothing more than a *big show* to keep us amused.

So to hell with them. Make love and don't vote. (Even if it's just with yourself)

2. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

My problem with coalition is that the main parties always seem to enforce what they want rather than their fellow coalition parties policies. Like right now we have tories and lib dems together, Tories wanted to raise university fees from £3000 a year to £9000 a year whereas lib dem were promising not to rise the fees and to give a better chance to all students. When it came down to the government voting to or for the tuition fees being raised, almost everyone from both parties agreed to raise them, causing protests, and giving so many people less of a chance, myself included. So I was pretty pissed at that!

3. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

I agree smut peddler, most of the money in our economy is fake anyway...we are all born into debt, even if it doesnt seem that way

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Perhaps I would say to hell with it too if it was the only issue. National debts are not the only issue politics deal with. Despite the debt and other economic issues we share Europe is in a different phase than the US (happily). If I see the amount of smut 'righteous' politicians throw at eachother over there you guys are royally fucked indeed. They're behaving like little kids.

5. smut peddler

smut peddler Member

I said fuck it and started ignoring those assholes and my life has never been better.

Man is a transitional being. He is not final. The step from man to superman is the next approaching achievement in the earth evolution. It is inevitable because it is at once the intention of the inner spirit and the logic of nature's process

6. Asmodean

I think the term superman will always be debatable in real life but what kind of superman are you talking about?

7. smut peddler

smut peddler Member

Obviously the kind that get's dressed in a phone booth and makes Lex Luthor angry.

8. Asmodean

I am aware you didn't mean that. But it leaves much open to interpretation.

9. smut peddler

smut peddler Member

It's yoga.
    I'm talking about focusing on the contradiction between the mundane existence and our desire to acquire a divine perfection in life. It's the paradox of our delimited consciousness and our desire to be identical with the devine.

10. Asmodean

Ah, glad you explained! Since you were talking about evolution I would never have guessed it had to do with yoga :biggrin:

11. smut peddler

smut peddler Member

When you get right down to the knitty gritty of Yoga. It's about evolution.

12. Red Fox VI

Red Fox VI Member

Read the Gita.

We all get home eventually.

13. Just a daily toke

Just a daily toke Senior Member

i like it :)

heres one, the secret of success is to know something nobody else knows.

14. thismoment

thismoment Member

superficial and glib

15. Red Fox VII

Red Fox VII Member

If there's reincarnation, it doesn't end until you reach salvation/moksha/nirvana.

That's what I'm hoping. I don't see any other theology as truly beautiful or fair.

If there is no afterlife, then death is truly the great equalizer and the end of all suffering.