In The Closet, Homophobic Or Just Likes To Stare?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by RamenNoodleAddict, Jun 1, 2016.

1. RamenNoodleAddict

RamenNoodleAddict Guest

Long story short, theres this girl I speak to, I often catch her looking at me, side eyeing me and when she walks past me she locks eyes with me and holds it. I notice she peeks over at me as she's speaking to her group of friends or when i'm speaking to my group of friends, sometimes we lock eyes then too. We do text, she responds pretty fast, but she never answered me about being friends on snapchat. Around the time we first met she told me how she cut a girl off for liking her. I feel like she could be in the closet, but i dont know how to take things further, even subtle-ly because of her semi-homophobic comment. However, she is very nice to me. We laugh, joke and talk. She has never said anything hateful towards me.
    It has crossed my mind that maybe me being lesbian intimidates her, so she looks at me to make sure i'm not checking her out or anything, but I feel like that could be contradictory considering she is very nice to me& always texts me back within a 2-4 minute time. hope that made sense. what do you think?

2. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

How old are you?

This whole situation sounds like high school, girl drama shyte.

3. RamenNoodleAddict

RamenNoodleAddict Guest

If it's high school dramatic to be curious and wondering about a coworker who is acting interested, but is being contradictory, then so be it. I'm just curious and seeking opinions on why she would be acting so contradictory. It's not something I can just go up and ask her comfortably, without awkwardness. I wasn't asking for a correct answer on why she does this stuff either. Just opinions.