In secret or open about it?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Naked_Toes, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Naked_Toes

Naked_Toes Members

This would probably apply more when you were younger, but if you were masturbating and were about to be interrupted, would you quickly try to hide it and act like you weren't doing anything or simply say what you were doing?

As an example, if a friend stopped by or your parents knocked on your door while you were right in the middle, would you panic and stop or would you simply say 'hang on a minute, I'm masturbating' and finish as it's no big deal?

Hykes likes this.
  2. Sir Arthur

Sir Arthur Senior Member

I tell people. It’s a turn on for me though. I like if people watch too.

Hykes, jmadre and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Naked_Toes

Naked_Toes Members

Yep, that's why it's kind of interesting that there is such an extreme between the two sides. Some people won't until they're home alone or in the shower behind a locked door, and the are some who will practically do it in a room full of people and not bat an eye.

4. Goander

Goander Members

I think it is a natural reaction to cover it no matter who it is before you realize.

sukulunt likes this.
  5. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

Friend? Wouldn’t care. Would tell him to give me a minute to let me do my thing.

Parents? I’d probably stop and act like I wasn’t doing anything (if I could). Although I’m pretty sure parents know when they catch their kid in the act what they are doing.

6. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

My mother has caught me on several occasions during my teen years, and despite the fact that she is very sexually conservative, I think she handled it reasonably well considering.

If/when I have my own family, though, I'd definitely want to create a positive. understanding, and shame-free environment within our home where masturbation is a "perfectly natural thing" to quote Jim's dad from American Pie.

8. MilGuy206

MilGuy206 Guest

Anyone other than my parents or grandparents, it wouldnt bother me. I would most likely pause for a second but wouldnt deny or cover up.

9. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

Usually in private, but I have done it with others and in front of others. I like to be watched. My favorite is to master bate while going down on a woman!

BaldGuy87 likes this.
  10. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

I am very open about it.

jmadre likes this.
  11. I'll Be Waiting

I'll Be Waiting Guest

I would be embarrassed to say I'm jerking off

12. Littleshygirl

Littleshygirl Members

I definitely keep it to myself

MartNorth likes this.
  13. Monarch61

Monarch61 Members

Nah, I would hide myself pretty much no matter who walked in on me jacking it, unless it was someone who was gonna jack along with me :smirk:

14. Cumbrewer

Cumbrewer Members

I grew up with four brothers and two sisters. I knew for a fact a lot of masturbation was going on as I was jacking off too... alot! Three upstairs bedrooms for seven kids. Luckily the folks had their bedroom downstairs so they didn't come upstairs too often. Us males had to be open about it otherwise finding enough time to do it privately would have been damn near impossible.

Piobaire, jmadre and JudeLawless like this.
  15. Fallingstarshower

Fallingstarshower Members

In secret. Although the idea of being open about it does intrigue me....

toiletnotgayfunfan, jmadre and Augres like this.
  16. Augres

Augres Members

I am with you Fallingstarshower

17. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Open about it. My wife is intrigued by me masturbating. I don’t do it often but she loves to give me a hand job. Same thing really. She loves to watch it spurt out. I don’t have much force anymore. Age I guess. But I still get good ropes and lots of post cum clear dribbles. All good in my house.

18. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I have always made sure I cannot be interrupted.

19. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Fuck her real hard in 2 positions, pulled out a let her suck it. She proper up and I stroked my cock until it shoot on her 38D. No, I don’t need to be private. She loves to watch me masturbate.

jmadre likes this.
  20. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In secret, but on here I get to be as open about it as I want. :D

21. My wife and I haven’t had sex in about 12 years.... I’m sure she knows I jack off but hasn’t asked me or said anything about it. We sleep in separate rooms so I can stroke my cock all night long if I need to. I had a coworker that liked to watch me jack off so we would meet after work at different places and I’d stroke for her.... she loved watching me cum, it would get her so excited to see me squirt

joker69 likes this.