In public

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Deleted member 319577, Mar 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

Shedding clothes in public is always a lot of fun, how daring do you get? Do you like to be exhibitionist in front of others? For me and my partner the fun is all about being risque and exhibitionist where others can enjoy watching and we love getting very daring together and putting on a show for others to watch.

2. I wore a leather bikini under my clothes and when we had finished our picnic we went for a walk down an old wooden board walk beside the water. When we were halfway down I took my skirt and jacket off to reveal the outfit and threw them in the lake. £4 skirt and £8 jacket so not a major loss.

Then pushed him into the long grassy part and he started getting more confident and comfortable and we had sex just in time before the rain started. It was so exciting.

MasseurNaturel and bft4evr like this.
  3. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

@GoGo Boots love the fact you threw the skirt and jacket in the lake that's very risque and daring as from that point onwards you have no way of covering up should anyone else come along. That's the sort of thing me and my partner enjoy doing, it's not just the thrill of the dare, it's the thrill of being caught too.

GoGo Boots likes this.
  4. Yeah that was the idea, the whole "point of no return" scenario. You can't fake the kind of excitement that comes with that. It did make for a very chilly walk back to the car and slightly strange drive home but it was worth it

MasseurNaturel likes this.
  5. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I wouldn't be phased by someone wearing next to nothing or nothing at all. I see other people as human. Not a sexual object.

GoGo Boots likes this.
  6. deanpulse

deanpulse Members

I think public sex is the most exciting part of me and my wife’s sex life. I think for us it’s more the idea that we might get caught that turns us on. we’ve taken unbelievable risks over the last few years, usually when on vacation, but somehow I don’t think we ever got caught! I honestly don’t know how!!
    My wife is sometimes more worried than I am, and personally it’s only exciting if she’s loving it, so I always make sure she’s excited by the idea and not just doing for me...

Deejay88 likes this.
  7. Closing this older thread. Feel welcome to start a new thread.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.