in loving memory

Discussion in 'Hip Photos' started by carnelian, Jan 30, 2005.

1. carnelian

carnelian Member

[​IMG]
    PUFF 8/2 1986 - 26/10 2003

this is the worlds sweetest dog who i will miss every day of my life. i want the world to see him allthough he is no longer here. puff entered my life when i was just a little child and he was like my first sibling. he died of old age 17 years later. i will love you forever and always puff.

(fånga godnattpussarna jag sänder till himlen.)

2. ForestNymphe

ForestNymphe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What a sweet doggy. I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like he had a wonderful and full life with you.
    *hugs*

3. carnelian

carnelian Member

thank you. yes he had a great life with me and my family. my mother says that's why he got so old, he had to much fun to leave the world.

4. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

aww..i'm so sorry..it's got to be hard..my dog is 16 this month..and i try to prepair myself..but i know u can't ever prepair enough....

5. rg420

rg420 Member

Yeah I'm 28 and just had tears come out of my eyes at work... Thanks

Sorry for your loss. If my Bassett ever passes away I will need therapy

6. carnelian

carnelian Member

thank you for your kind words. it's true you can never prepare yourself for a loss. some people think it's not that's hard loosing an animal but everybody who have had an animal knows that's not true. soon it will be spring and i will put flowers on his grave. we buried him in the forest in the old way of the vikings putting everyday things in his coffin that he might need in the afterlife and then we put a heap of stones over his coffin. we gave him such a beautiful goodbye.