In love and uncomfortable

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Forget me not, May 24, 2007.

1. Forget me not

Forget me not Member

Okay...well I've been in love with my friend for just under two years now. He's been the only thing on my mind...I haven't been able to sleep or anything. All I wanted was him.
    One week ago we were outside his house and he kissed me. It was very quick...very respectful. I was really happy. I ran all the way home. Since then he and I have been seeing eachother secretly. All was going fine untill things started to get a little more detailed.
    He started using his tongue...squeezing me in places...that sort of thing. I would be fine with it but because he's my friend it feels so weird. I don't think he senses a problem but I do! It feels really awkward.
    Suddenly I find myself wanting to get out. But I don't want to lose him either...I still love him. It's just...I've only ever seen these scenes between us in my dreams, I'm not used to them in real life! Also...do you think I'm a little young for this sort of thing? I'm not sure...I'm only 14.
    Since this has been going on I've been feeling worse and worse about myself. I've been crying myself to sleep at night. I also don't feel comfy lying to my friends but he keeps insiting that we have to keep it a secret from them.
    Am I crazy? Do I only want what I can't have?
    Please, please, please help. I don't know what to do. Thankyou so much.
    Peace and love to all.

2. Forget me not

Forget me not Member

Come on people! I need help!
    Peace to all.

3. Poem~Girl

Poem~Girl Member

hun your only 14.. live your life to the fullest. its called puppy love. don't let him take advantage of you . you control your thoughts and how you feel. Don't let him try and tell you lets keep it a secret. lying is not going to get you anywhere...be up front with your friends and be their friend. Thats what you should have right now. Friends!!!:)

4. Forget me not

Forget me not Member

Thankyou so much. I will bear this in mind.
    Peace to you and all your kind.

5. Flannelwearin'gal

Flannelwearin'gal .robert.johnson.fan.

tell him that you have boundries and that he needs to respect them

6. Brand New Soul

Brand New Soul Senior Member

Why does it have to be a secret? I dont understand that? Is he shy?
    I think you should tell him that you dont feel comfortable, and to take it slow.
    But at the same time your 14, dont let this boy become your whole life. Your young you will have so many other boys that you like later on down the road. I felt the same for this guy (just happened a while ago) and as much as I cared about him it was just way to awkward it hurt me for a while. But I realized that he is just one person...And we make BETTER friends. And I will always love him as a friend.

I still dotn understand why it has to be a secret... if he "loves" you.

7. Riggs

Riggs Banned

You're young. Don't rush into anything.

8. wanderin_blues

wanderin_blues Banned

i wouldnt trust a guy who wanted our relationship to be a secret.
    youre just 14, only do whats comfy for you, nothing more k?

9. Forget me not

Forget me not Member

Thanks guys. I really appreciate your advice. It will be alot of help!
    Peace and love to all
    xxx