Improving foot flexibility / strength

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by TheGreatShoeScam, Jul 10, 2020.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

2. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Anyone ever try improving foot flexibility and this stuff that seems is part of a dancers exercise routine ?

I am going to give it a try, saw this stuff before but never put any effort into it. Sit and watch TV anyway I am going to try to improve flexibility with some of these exercises.

Results I don't know, spend so much time barefoot I wonder if doing everyday stuff like climbing stairs has already restored much of what I had lost from years in shoes all day.

Easy challenge , I will give it a try.

3. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Thinking about this thread when I did my walk today..

I want to be able to do flexible thing that with my feet.

Toes up I am pretty good at but what do they call It in dancing that curl down cant to that so well.

Doing the barefoot forum alot lately, I know but the politics and news so awful lately just staying away.

I know I heard the corona thing.... and the democrates and republicans hate each other... What the latest spat ? Tiring.

Kind of bored of feet right now already did my walk.

I guess science videos on you tube wile I make some food and clean my stuff.

I am going to work on this foot flexibility thing though.

Be fun like around people gosh me feet ache and do like a a curl and flex

2 days practicing that bit , I think I am getting better at at just a little.

4. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Followed through for less then a week , that sucks original post was July 11, if I kept at it till know who knows.

That took work to get that much flexibility and muscle control in feet.

I did start weight lifting again, that feels good but I could have done this foot improvement stuff wile watching tv or playing internet. Oh well. Try again. Starting and sticking with a new routine is not so easy at least for me.