Impregnation fantasy

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by tamxxx, May 13, 2007.

1. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I have a friend who's only a little younger than me (I'm 65.) He told me about a really horny girlfriend he had when he was young. Apparently, they both incorporated a lots of fantasy and roleplaying in their sex life. One time, they pretended that it was his job to get her pregnant, supposedly against her will (kind of a rape fantasy.) After about a week of that, they decided that she was pregnant and they switched gears. Now, it was his job to fuck her at least twice a day, to "feed the baby"! (Apparently, in their fantasy, unborn children are healthiest when they receive multiple servings of nutritious cum every day as their primary source of food!)

I've never been disappointed with any of the women I've fucked, but I've always wished that at least one of them would have been enthusiastic enough about it to enjoy a little bit of kink.

Last edited: May 25, 2021
    ~Zen~ likes this.
  2. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

You need help

3. Harley96

Harley96 Supporters HipForums Supporter

My wife after 42 years of marriage, menopause and a vasectomy will still tell me to make her pregnant when I cum in her.

SR9 and bry75 like this.
  4. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Yes I've heard that one before. And in the heat of things it can be pretty hot.

SR9 likes this.
  5. SR9

SR9 Supporters HipForums Supporter

My wife and I don’t want to have kids yet but I have recently developed this fantasy.

I’ve mentioned it to her and have slowly started to incorporate a bit of impregnating dirty talk during sex.

Anyfun and grower88 like this.
  6. Most women I've been with said something along the lines of this thread. Be it fertile men are more attractive or the RISK of pregnancy from not being on BC or wearing a rubber is a turn on, they've made it clear it adds to the experience.

7. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

Since I am not able to have kids, I've recently told my wife that I want her to fuck a stranger without a condom.

Ringstretch likes this.