Impeachment Is Unwarranted

Discussion in 'Politics' started by srgreene, Dec 1, 2019.

1. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Yes … I've known for many years the Republicans are all about Dis-enfranchisement.

2. stormountainman

Similar Republicans formed the committee to re-elect president Nixon and call all evangelicals to the GOP by way of Colson and Falwell.

3. stormountainman

While we are on "your intellect crystal clear" I shall point out that most Republican Evangelicals support Trump's efforts to maintain a Muslim Ban, and evict millions of Muslims from Israel and India. Most of these Trump supporting Evangelicals went along with family separations at the Texas border. They call themselves Evangelical Christians but seem to have a warped sense of Christianity. They believe Jesus walked on water and cast demons into the bodies of pigs, when in fact historians determined it was all a fabrication at orders from Rome. Rome killed Jesus because he led a rebellion. You see, Rome had removed the Maccabee judges and installed Alternative Fake judges to rule over the Jewish population. Rome packed the court Trump style extra-ordinaire. Nothing could have been a more serious insult to the Jews of the Holy Land. Similarly, nothing is more repulsive to educated Americans. Crucifixion was not handed down by Rome for petty crimes. It was handed down for crimes against the government. So, most of Trump's followers have a poor understanding of Christianity and consequently go along with a racist tax evading whore monger as long as he builds a wall to keep Mexicans out. Now they think impeachment is unwarranted, even after "clear intellectual" presentation of The Preponderance Of The Evidence in accordance with OUR Constitution. Now these low intellect (Trumps own words about Maxine Waters) Evangelicals think Moscow Mitch should dismiss the unwarranted impeachment and protect this false idol, with his false sun tan and false yellow hair.

4. stormountainman

Would you prefer David Duke or Bill Warner?

5. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Who is bill Warner? I've heard about David Duke, what percent of a vote do you really think he would garner?

6. stormountainman

He's a snake oil salesman from Tennessee who masquerades as a Christian who hates Muslims. He has written several anti-Islam books, all full of shit, all one sided. Someone mentioned Warner earlier … as an authority on Islam. I connected the two because this thread is about impeachment of Trump who also hates Muslims.

7. srgreene

srgreene Members

MeAgain-

"The report noted that none of the messages in question was marked as classified, which led to questions about whether the sender or recipient should have known the information was classified."

Whether or not the messages were MARKED unclassified is rather beside the point. The issue is whether or not information in the messages WAS classified, or even sensitive. The fact is, whether or not it was marked classified, there was was classified information on Hillary's personal server, which she created in an effort to hide some of her communications related to her job as Secretary of State. A person with a high level clearance knows the rules, and Hillary chose to ignore them, jeopardizing national security and the lives of American assets in the process (keep an eye out for a forthcoming comment from me on this thread).

Admittedly, some of the classified information may have been classified after it appeared on her personal email server. I do not believe that that exonerates her. Moreover, as is her custom, she lied about the server. I heard her say (on television) that she set it up because she didn't want to carry two devices. The Secretary of State doesn't have to carry devices- that's what majors eyeing a promotion are for.

Trump is not well-suited for the presidency. But, given the major party alternative, I have no regrets about voting for him in 2016 and, based on what I am seeing of the frontrunners for Democrat nomination next year, I may well do the same in 2020.

8. srgreene

srgreene Members

This is a lie. Israel is not expelling people because of the Muslim faith. Where is India doing that?

Moreover, particularly given the example of Western Europe, the USA should be very hesitant about admitting large number of people who adhere to a faith that calls for them to reign supreme over the infidel. Christians and Jews in the Middle East have suffered until 1400 years of dhimmitude under Islam. We should not welcome Islam in a nation that was conceived with the concept of liberty.

9. srgreene

srgreene Members

Dr. Bill Warner is well worth listening to: www.politicalislam.com

Please educate yourself about the present danger.

10. srgreene

srgreene Members

Another lie. Bill Warner does not "hate Muslims". Show me where he has expressed hatred of Muslims.

He probably does detest Islam and what it stands for. He has good reason for that.

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I would like to point out this is an exaggeration as well. They did not all suffer under islam.
    Your nation has freedom of religion. That no fellow countryman should welcome islam or muslims is merely your opinion. You would primarily be welcoming individual immigrants anyway. Not extremists, or people who aim to overrule you. They're likely closer in thought and deed to your immigrating ancestors than a hate imam or a fundamentalistic extremist.

Okiefreak likes this.
  12. I'm still trying to figure out how Trump is the one getting people expelled from these other countries. What an amazingly powerful man he must be, persuasive as well!

srgreene likes this.
  13. srgreene

srgreene Members

The fact that they may not ALL have suffered under Islam is totally irrelevant. No, there were times when Islamic rule might even be considered beneficent. But the underlying ideology does deny infidels equal treatment under the law and requires that they pay the jizya with willing submission. Your argument is, I would say, simply silly.

Unfortunately, neither I, nor anyone else, can reliably ascertain whether a given Moslem- or family member there of- will "get religion" and decide to kill the infidel wherever they find them. See Sura 9:5 (among others). Those who adhere to that ideology of horror should not be granted long term residency in a land that cherishes liberty: they will constantly be a threat to the liberty they seek to deny others.

WritersPanic likes this.
  14. stormountainman

Just this week Modi of India went after the Muslims. He's been shooting and beating them in the streets. A few years back Modi tried to exterminate all Muslims who lived in Gujarat. Israel has been killing Palestinians/Arabs/Muslims in the Occupied Territories. Ariel Sharon is on video tape saying he would rape and then burn alive a Muslim woman on the street. He was found to be guilty by a UN General of killing civilians. You say Christians and Jews suffered under dhimmitude but I know that to be propaganda BS. Jews took refuge among the Muslims pursuant the abuse by Christians in Spain and Italy.
    The Jews needed a separate sacred and safe place for their Cohen priests, so the Muslims let them have an Island off the coast of Tunisia.
    Jews prospered all over the Middle East and even reached high positions in government. In Iraq a Jewish man became the minister of their National Treasury. That means he controlled their money sort of like the Federal Reserve.
    A Christian woman became a leader of the Palestinians, who are mostly Muslim.
    Jews became college professors and medical doctors all over the Muslim lands.
    Jews owned real estate all over the Muslim world. (Europeans did not allow them to own real property)
    Saddam Hussein's right hand man in Iraq was a Christian.
    Christians prospered in Iraq until the Americans went in there to steal their oil.
    America used its UN Veto power over 70 times to prevent UN action against Israel, including an investigation of the Jenin massacre.
    Judea and Samaria remain as Palestinian lands in the West Bank today; but, Trump's racist administration is working to evict these people from their homes too. It's really no different from Serbian Ethnic Cleansing of Muslim Bosnians.
    So, you don't want Muslims here but have no problem in telling them how to run things over there?

Okiefreak likes this.
  15. srgreene

srgreene Members

Suzanne, I consider this to be a deeply offensive comment. Not to me personally, but to those who may well have suffered- to t he extent of losing their lives- because of Hillary's "extremely careless" handling of classified and sensitive information. Permit me to explain.

Now I have not followed this closely, but credible people have:

Glazov Gang: Ex-Intelligence Agents Unveil John Brennan

I would draw everyone's attention to the above, but, in terms of a response to your comment, I would urge you to listen to the discussion starting about 23 minutes into the discussion. There, Brad Johnson, a former CIA station chief, addresses something that had largely escaped my attention until today. Johnson cites a report from Rep. Louis Gohmert which notes that it was not the Russians, but the Chinese, who hacked into Hillary's private server. Connecting dots- no, he cannot be certain- Johnson makes the argument that Chinese nationals who were CIA assets, were exposed by information found on Hilllary's server. If true- and no, it cannot be proved- it is despicable and shows come of the consequences of misuse of classified or sensitive information: people who trusted and worked with America's intelligence agencies lost their lives on that account.

I urge you to listen to Johnson's insight before you breezily dismiss "made up rubbish about spam emails". Simply because you dislike Trump is no reason to dismiss Johnson's words as "rubbish".

16. stormountainman

You didn't listen to Modi and Trump at that big meeting in Texas? You didn't hear Trump say he wants to take the oil from the Syrians? You didn't hear that American troops killed Iraqis today? You didn't see that Trump invited Gallagher -the Muslim killer- to supper?

17. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"Unwarranted," the original propostion of this posting, means "without justification or adequate reason." It's a statement of opinion. As does the original poster, I have an opinion, but it matters not.

Whose opinion has any effect in this matter? Only 435 voting members of the US House of Representatives, and they found, by majority vote, that justification and adequate reason did exist. The proposition offered in this thread that impeachment was unwarranted was defeated. A majority of House Members did not read and find convincing the proposition posted here.

As to the question of removal, any of us is similarly free to have and express an opinion. However, unless your letterhead and business cards have "United States Senator" printed on them, again, it matters not. The last time I looked, I was not a sitting Senator.

stormountainman likes this.
  18. stormountainman

America requires Muslims to pay: income tax, social security tax, property tax, gas tax, food tax, and toll road fees.

19. stormountainman

Would you mind if we check out www.politicalChristianity&kkk.com? You see, when I catch someone who spends lots of effort to rewrite history, and ameliorate its impact on specific ethnic and racial groups, I get sort of concerned. Many among my friends call me a Concerned Citizen. By the way, you say Muslims don't belong here in a country which was founded on the concept of liberty; however, you fail to mention that upon the founding of this nation Black people were slaves of the White Christians. And one out of every six Black men in your Christian chains were Muslim. That is a historical fact, written by former slaves in their own Arabic language with their own hand.

20. srgreene

srgreene Members

It is not just *I* who says that Christians and Jews suffered under Islamic rule, despite, as you note, examples where they did not and where Islamic rule may be have preferable for Jews to rule by so-called Christians. There is voluminous history behind my claim. I have referenced two books below- if you bestir yourself to read just one of them, I would be interested in your opinion. FWIW, Ref 2 is a more readable, but probably less scholarly, tome.

For 1400 years, Christians and Jews suffered second class citizenship under Islamic rule- and that's when things were going well for them. For you to dismiss as "BS" the centuries of widespread forced conversions, the rapes unpunished, the murders authorities either committed or had no interest in investigating, simply because it does not comport with your worldview, is truly despicable.

I will quote a couple of snippets from Ref 2 below, the first from page 173:

<<Consider the life and times of Abd al-Rahman II (r. 929-961), the caliph most associated with al_Andalus's [i.e.Spain's- srg] "golden age". According to Muslim records, he once "threw himself upon" one of his Christian concubine's face "to kiss and bite her, and she got disgusted by this and turned her face away"; this "so provoked his anger that he ordered the eunuchs to seize her and put a candle to her face, burning and destroying her beauty". Similarly, when Abu Imran the executioner was summoned, he found his master "in the company of a girl, beautiful like an oryx, who was being held by his eunuchs in a corner of the room, who was asking for mercy." The caliph was having none: "Take that whore, Abu Imran, and cut her neck." The executioner obliged: "With one blow I made her head fly". The caliph gifted Imran with her jeweled necklace, adding, "May Allah bless it to you". When a thirteen-year-old Christian slave boy rejected his repeated sexual advances, Abu al-Rahman III had him slowly tortured and then beheaded.>>

This is the legacy that so many Christians and Jews endured that you chose, in the comfort of your life, to dismiss as BS. While dismissing it as BS, you just don't care to know about it. That is why I consider you a contemptible human being.

You have the luxury of resting comfortable, but you do not deserve the freedom that is the birthright of every person born a US citizen (which, by the way, I was not, although I become one very early in life). I have taken apart one sentence of your meandering mush. The rest is not much better, but I have had enough of your self-serving bilge for one day.

1. "Islam and Dhimmitude", Bat Ye'Or, Fairleigh Dickinson University Press, 2002.

2. "Sword and Scimitar", Raymond Ibrahim, Da Capo Press, 2018.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2019
Tags: