Immigrants from Africa

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Visexual, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Unlike western nations' ummm ventures into Africa, which was a huge success.

WritersPanic likes this.
  2. He will.

With another slogan or a short phrase.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yes, he will likely react but not directly answer the question. As usual.

It only makes it more clear he's only in these thread topics to provoke. Not to make sense or reasonably defend or explain his statements. Just the so maniest clown.

You would think if they care so deeply about it, they would see the use in making others understand where they're coming from. But perhaps they're aware they lack good arguments. They just don't want them in their country (and hey, they have that right. But if you don't have a good argument and don't care about explaining, why not just cut the crap and be honest about that).

4. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Just mock.
    When someone is an ass, you have fun at their expense.
    Come on Asmo, it’s Talkin Shit 101 :tonguewink:

5. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Višegrad Er, White folks are great, Er, uh yeah me make good points.
    Please respond in five words or less.

6. I have yet to hear how is any Višegrad country *his* country, how it affects him, and why does he think he has a say (in EU matters).

But I'm a pro-EU eastern european, so what do I know :sweatsmile:

Asmodean likes this.
  7. Kabob
    Go eat it

8. They establish national ownership. Most nation's borders were won in battle(s). If we suddenly decide to ignore them, it doesn't mean people will unite into a kumbaya wet dream. What's more likely is they'd factionalize and start attacking each other over resources and territory.

So a border is a way of saying "if you don't step across this line, I won't have to shoot you". What it isn't is a welcome mat.

9. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

More ad hominem. Don't like the message? Attacjk the messenger? Back to topic please , sir? Why are you encouraging an invasion?

10. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

No border ; No Nation. Wait do you live in a Nation or merely a country?

11. Henderson

Henderson Banned

Absolutely.

12. Asmodean

I'm completely neutral about your statements so far. It doesn't say that much.
    The quintessential point is why and how we believe diversity or a multicultural society is good or bad.
    I'm one of the few here who displayed a sincere interest in your stances. But you prefer to fool around and evade the question. If you feel attacked it's probably because of this.

As stated before; I'm more than happy to answer your questions. But only if you pay me the respect of answering mine. I asked first and several times now, so at this point the ball is in your court.

13. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You found year by year statistics to back this up?
    Or does it just feel like it?

How much of the local/state police malfeasance, if any, can be attributed to the head of the federal government?

Here's an eye opener, of all the black people/teens subject to shootings/murder, what percentage were perpetrated by police?

Personally, I'm appalled at the "us versus them" mentality that police forces have slowly developed over the last half century. I remember a time when they were more helpful than confrontational. If they caught you out driving drunk, they'd give you a ride home and let you come back to get your car the next day. No kidding! If you weren't belligerent or confrontational, they'd work to help you. Things evolved. Busybodies demanded punishment. Jails became a source of revenue. Police migrated from community members to the working arm of the machine. Not entirely, and not all, but the overall trend is evident.

But we can't get anywhere by throwing out unbacked opinions. Back up blanket statements with facts.

Any proof to back that up, or is it just a "feeling"?

Coño carajo ésta gente...

Your opinion has been formed by your news sources, whatever they are. All of ours' have. No exceptions. If you take CNN/MSNBC medicine you adopt their leanings, likewise Fox news. If both sides aren't reporting it the same, it's almost certainly fake news. But you have to view both sides to weed it out.

Now if you're just a member of a 'team' and need to line up with their views to be accepted, then truth seeking is not in the cards.

If you do happen to seek truth, then kudos to you and karma will reward you - look up those people listed and take a listen to what they have to say.

14. This was interesting coming from the Dalai Lama:

"When refugees from other countries have come to Europe, it’s wonderful that Germany and other European countries have given them help. However, I think that most of those refugees think of their own lands as home, but just now there is lots of killing, bullying and suffering there. That’s why they escaped. So, in the short term, European countries should provide them with shelter, and should particularly provide children with facilities for education and training, including mechanical training, for the young people.

The aim is that they should eventually be able to return to rebuild their own countries. That has been my view right from the beginning. For example, we Tibetans took shelter in India, but most Tibetans want to return to Tibet when the situation there has changed. Each country has its own culture, language, way of life, and it is better for people to live in their own country. That is my view.
    "

15. Asmodean

It's nothing out of the ordinary imo? For either the dalai lama or any western or other citizen.
    Thing is, what keeps Tibetan refugees from returning now? There's cultural oppression and indoctrination but not war as I understood. So should they return already?
    Same with Syrians or Iraqi refugees: many can't go home yet as it's far from safe or just plain inhabitable. At the same time the UN military forces might retreat too soon and a lot of western nations don't even wanna deal with 'their' IS members and their wifes and/or offspring. Just 2 examples that matter if we want that region to be stable and void of terrorism in both the close and more distant future (if no one cares and takes any responsibility about those IS kids they're susceptible to terroristic mindsets and influences)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  16. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

he's just scared because Melania once confessed her fantasies about BBC

17. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Tons of African immigrants working at Amazon warehouses, Tons of Hatian immigrants. All legal. Happy to be earning the dollar in a good economy. With health insurance. they certainly question the rhetoric coming from the white house but appreciate full employment.

18. Asmodean

In other words: they tuck-rrrr jobs!

19. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

So is this interesting since it kinds of hints at the Alt-right view of "fixing their own country and not coming to mine"?

I am curious if you have a source for this? I am a Buddhist so of course this is my guy and I agree. No reason why they can not return to their home one day if they want. But for now there is no reason to fear them. Culture can both be independent and mix without hatred.

We can help them by stabilizing their home lands. With the examples of Africa and Latin America it's often white European choices that make their homes unsafe and then we blame them for leaving.

20. It's from the website of his holiness. His Holiness the Dalai Lama's Response to a Question about Refugees | The 14th Dalai Lama

By the way, what "white European choices" are you speaking of? And is it because their skin is "white" or because they are Europeans? You know I don't care for blaming color when the issues are obviously cultural. But I do wonder if the mass invasions into Europe were designed to be a kind of cultural payback. If that's the case, what's the end game?