Immigrants from Africa

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Visexual, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Visexual

Visexual Member

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

He recently directed the State Department to crack down on countries responsible for a “disproportionate” share of “visa overstays.” This way he can get around appearing to be the racist POS he is,
    by specifically targeting countries in Africa, including Nigeria, Liberia, Angola, and Sudan.

Or as he said last year, “Why do we want these people from all these shithole countries here” We should have more people from places like Norway.” during negotiations over an immigration deal.

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Trump loves Black people

Maybe dumb shits simply shouldnt overstay their visas

4. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

Perhaps people should stay in their homelands and improve conditions for their kindered? Just askin. Please don't send me to the cyber gulag for wacism.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

By definition? lol
    I agree they shouldn't. But it doesn't make your first assertion more sensible :p
    I also don't think they overstay because they're dumb. It's a conscious effort because they find even living in the US illegally often still offers better opportunities than living legally in their land of origin.

What do you think about all those Poles who immigrated to the UK for better pay? Same?

6. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

Considering the population of London ; Poles have don england a big favor.

What do YOU think of brits seeking asylum in Eastern Europe? Brits and Germans going to Russia to escape an invasion?

Brits in US are currently looked upon the same way you stereotype Poles. Most in US view the Brit as an annoyance.

American and Polish Nationalists seem repulsed by the (((eu))) debackle

7. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

It’s funny how Trump was never seen as a hater of black and brown people until he suddenly decided to run for president.

8. What invasion?

Them being white and not Muslim, I assume.

Eh this says more about nationalists, then it does about the EU project.

Oh nooo, American nationalists think the EU sucks.
    Well that's it, cancel the EU.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  9. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

The (((eu))) hates US and Central Europe. Well that's it ; cancel the culturally aware, in favor of the cultural elite.

10. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

This conversation went off the rails pretty quick.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  11. Really?
    The EU hates....itself?
    Last time I checked, Central European member states are represented in EU institutions.

But I am guessing your rather strange comment has to do with immigration, once again.
    It sure as hell ain't about dual quality, for example.

It's just so typical. Throw a lil Islam, non white immigration, and that's all what people care about.
    Meanwhile, you probably know shit about how the EU affects daily life, or what it actually does.

I would ask you what does "culturally aware" mean, but I think I would just get slogans or something.

12. How?
    Why?
    What do you base this on?

13. .

14. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

The Visegrad group refuses to submit to forceful cultural invasion. Soon the (((eu))) wil be defunct. They decided to submit.

15. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Qft

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  16. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Classic alt-right statement.

It's not that simple economically. For example in the lower class areas of Ameirca where black people have lived for many generations it's hard to get a loan for a business. Same issue with the Native American reservations which are the true people of this land.

It's not for a lack of desire to work or racial inferiority it's capatilsim. There is a risk of investment so the upper class does not invest. Success needs infrastructure that is often hard to create.
    We would not have a country in America had our white ancestors taken your advice. They too had a poor economy so they went where one was good. I mention white since I know that's a thing for you.

granite45 likes this.
  17. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

Do you know about the Solutrians? Being native to ones nation means you were born there. The words Nation , Native , Nativity stem from the Latin natal as in birth.

18. unfocusedanakin

Ok..... that ignored my whole point. I'm not sure what you mean at all.

19. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

More immigrants, of all colors, are coming to the us under the trump administration than in history. lol

20. unfocusedanakin

Where did you hear that? Foreign students do not want to come to our colleges to study. The cost is high and the politcal climate is not friendly. Low skilled workers are literately in concentration camps now for attempting to come.