Imagining the Tenth Dimension.

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by Stiney, May 23, 2007.

1. Stiney

Stiney Member

Came across this a while ago so I thought I'd post it up, it's a simplified graphic representation of the ten dimensions of the universe in keeping with string theory, or at least one take on it. I thought it was good in anyway.

http://www.tenthdimension.com/flash2.php

2. Synthesis

Synthesis Banned

OMFG I was drooling the entire time! Someone finally took everything I ever wanted to find words to describe and made a flash movie out of it!!! Fantastic.

Did you see the loop? Dimesion 0 is a point. The tenth dimension is a point. thats the meeting point of infinity! It's a circle. A loop.

So when you look at the stars at night are you really looking into the loop and seeing the electrical charges in your brain????

The Dimension 0 and the tenth dimension are one in the same.

The tenth dimension and dimension zero are where the mobius strip of infinity is taped!!!

3. Rayan

Rayan Member

waoh thats mental

4. airotciv

airotciv Slowly Going Sane

Cool thread. How 'bout the 11th dimension? M-theory ;)

5. Synthesis

Synthesis Banned

I'm gonna look into this M-theory. You know any cool sites about M-theory? :)

6. Synthesis

Synthesis Banned

7. ganjabomber

ganjabomber Senior Member

this is posibly the most intelegent thing i have ever heard of i am buyin the book and reading it untill i understand everything there is to know about it

great stuff great thread