Imagine cover..

Discussion in 'Music' started by JohnnyATL, Jan 17, 2005.

1. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

I just heard A Perfect Circles version of Imagine and I thought it sucks its probably worse than Korns "Another Brick In the Wall". What does everyone else think about this?

2. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

okay, this is about the 15th thread about this subject. Im sure everyone has heard this version.

and dont even compare it to KORN's another brick in the wall.

a perfect circle puts a different spin on Imagine...... its more gloomy than the original..... and dark, which makes it good. and I especially love it because it pisses off all you beatle/john lennon fanatics.

KORN's version of another brick in the wall does not even stray from the original, hell it sounds too much like the original........ and has no feeling.

APC puts a whole new spin on it, very artistic version, not the same as the original, which makes it good.

if anyone does a cover, they must put their own artistic spin to it........ I like any cover like that...... for example" the gourds gin and juice, or gus gus's version of dont fear the reaper, to name a few.

3. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

4. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

thank you very much, saved me alot of time.

with all of these green day threads, doors threads, and threads about apc's version of imagine........

Im going to go nuts.

do a search people, or Ill just combine threads.

5. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

someone needs to get laid.. :rolleyes:

6. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Member

i dont like covers, they normally ruin the song completely!

:$