Im unsure what to do, i need oppinions.

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by kevin32010, May 24, 2006.

1. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

ROTFLMAO!!!! :) I find those little dogs really ugly. But I like me a penis.....

As Mamaboogie said, the link between forskins and cervical cancer is not substatiated. If it were the case, all the womyn in the world, before Abraham mutilated his son, would have died of cervical cancer, and that just didn't happen. (And even after Abraham, MOST men are NOT circed anywhere.) If you look at socilological history, only the most warlike societies circ their baby boys.

2. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

its not like I said it stops you from getting cervical cancer, just its meant to minimise the chances of getting it is all.

3. mamaboogie

mamaboogie anarchist

but it doesn't. Cervical cancer is caused by a virus. Doesn't make any difference if your partner has a foreskin or not.

4. Megara

Megara Banned

It is HPV. Circumcised men are less likely to have HPV.

"Women who have sex with a circumcised man have lower rates of cervical cancer, scientists have found. They also suggest men themselves are less likely to develop genital warts.

In a study in the New England Journal of Medicine, they suggest the health benefits could be because circumcised men are less likely to pick up the human papillomavirus (HPV.

They suggest the virus is responsible for up to 99% of cases of cervical cancer.

Commentators suggest that a general adoption of circumcision could cut cervical cancer rates by 20%."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/1921837.stm

I'm sure this study has been disproven too :)