Im unsure what to do, i need oppinions.

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by kevin32010, May 24, 2006.

1. kevin32010

kevin32010 Member

Hey all, im new here, and i was wondering if i could have some advice.

I am not circumsised, and i live in america, where circumsision is performed routinely. I was wondering what american girls think about not circumsised people. Almost everyone i know is cut, and i dont want a girl to go down to give me head, and see my foreskin and be disguested.

What do you girls think about foreskin?

Thanks so much for the help.

2. free2fly

free2fly Members

whats the big deal? its natural..
    People obsess over stuff like that too much. I say dont worry about it.
    You want to be with someone who would like you for you, dont you?
    If someone would change their mind about how they feel about you, just because of a foreskin... well then ..... would you really want to be with them anyway? You shouldnt care what people like that think.

Be who you are, and find someone who appreciates you for it.

:)

3. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

I don't think much about foreskin one way or the other. My husband still has his, if that makes any difference [​IMG]

I certainly don't think foreskin is disgusting. I think it is odd that so many people have parts of their penis cut off, and that its some crazy kind of social norm.

4. TheRealPamela

TheRealPamela Member

I have actually never seen an uncut one in real life. People have all these hangup, like it's harder to clean, etc. Proper hygiene would take care of that. It's your penis. Behappy with it.
    If I have a son I don't want to get him circimsized. I think it's kind of barbaric and you don't have the child's consent.

5. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

Really don't worry about it. I've been with both.

6. Maybelle

Maybelle NeoHipALicious

I would not worry about it. I would say that American girls probably view it as interesting not disgusting or anything. Be yourself bro!

7. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

I think you'll find, most women wouldnt have their children circumsised, but dont really care either way whether their partner is cut or not. The only thing that truly matters is that IT'S CLEAN!

8. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

eh, wash it when you shower and you're fine.

A woman will love you because you're you, not because someone cut your penis or not

(personally prefer uncirc'ed anyways)

9. hummblebee

hummblebee hipstertist.

I remember being a little kid, my little brother and I would take baths together (I was two years older, so this way I could keep an eye on him and mom could cook dinner) and she would always yell from the other room, "Remember to clean under your foreskin honey!"
    I agree that it seems like a barbaric practice when performed on babies... And I really don't think it makes any difference - I've been with both and have no preference... :)

10. steffan

steffan puffin

circumsition is barbaric. if you guys who are circumsised knew what you had lost you would be so pissed at your parents.
    and dicks are ugly things anyway, so it hardly matters if there is more skin on them

11. mamaboogie

mamaboogie anarchist

www.nocirc.org

I have had both, and would prefer an uncut partner, if it was only about his penis and not personality or companionship or compatibility. I love my dear husband too much to hold it against him that his parents had him mutilated as a baby. We just have to use lots and lots of lube.

12. lola78

lola78 Member

Circumcision is slowly fading away. About half of all boys born in the US today aren't circumsized. So in a few years you will be thr rula and not the exception. I say whoever raised you deserves a pat on the back for keeping you "intact". And I am sure when a girl sees it they probably won't be disgusted. Curious maybe.

13. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Don't do that to yourself!!!! There is no medical reason to do it, and it can dramatically decrease the stimulation you feel during sex. And, your womyn may also have more chafing. Don't do that to yourself.

Any womyn who would have a problem with a natural penis is silly anyway. It's the one Nature gave you. Leave it the way it is.
    Enjoy your body the way it was meant to be.

:) An American Womyn

Don't be down on your body, steffan. I think penises (peni?) are lovely.

14. steffan

steffan puffin

well buety is in the eye of the beholder. Afreind of mine had one of those mexcian almost hairless dogs, add a bunch veins popping out and it looked like a peni :)
    yet still girls would say, aww what a cute dog

15. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

foreskins are fun. if a lady is disgusted, you didn't want her anyway.

16. Megara

Megara Banned

No valid evidence to date, however, supports the notion that being circumcised affects sexual sensation or satisfaction.

http://www.aafp.org/online/en/home/clinical/clinicalrecs/circumcision.html

"A survey of adult males using self-report suggests more varied sexual practice and less sexual dysfunction in circumcised adult men.13 There are anecdotal reports that penile sensation and sexual satisfaction are decreased for circumcised males. Masters and Johnson noted no difference in exteroceptive and light tactile discrimination on the ventral or dorsal surfaces of the glans penis between circumcised and uncircumcised men.31"

http://aappolicy.aappublications.org/cgi/content/full/pediatrics%3b103/3/686

American Academy of Pediatricians and the American Academy of Family Physicians do not agree with your claims. Do you have any authoritative(something like the AAP/AAFP) to back up your claim of a dramatic decrease in sensitivity?

17. Megara

Megara Banned

Um, how do you know its not better cut? Unless you got cut as an adult, i dont know how you could answer the question of whether its 'better' sexually to be cut or uncut. Even then, how could you compare? You can't compare them side by side..you can't test that under the same variables..

18. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

The only advantage with circumsision is that your partner is less likely to get cervical cancer

19. steffan

steffan puffin

because its far easier to imagine what its like to be with out something you have, than to have something you dont

20. mamaboogie

mamaboogie anarchist

that's bullshit. the studies that showed a decrease in certain cancers or STD from circumcision were very flawed, and have repeatedly proven wrong, though pro-circ propoganda still touts them as truth. There is absolutely no reasonable medical justification for cutting off part of a person's genitalia.