I'm travelling...

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Rover-Lass, May 10, 2004.

1. Rover-Lass

Rover-Lass Member

...through the Czech Republic (starting off in Prague of course), Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and Croatia. We haven't worked out a route in the hope that we can hear about things on the way, but can anyone recommend any hip places to go? I'm going for only 3 and a half weeks from August 2nd so it can't be really out of the way. Any festivals, too?

2. borut16

borut16 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Wouldn't it be better to start in Poland, coz it's the northest country of these, and then travel to the south?
    I were to all these countries except for Poland but I really don't remember many hip places. Sorry, I hope somebody else can tell you more!:)

3. Flowerian

Flowerian Senior Member

Be careful with your car in Poland... they stole our neighbors Audi and some month later his Mercedes when he was there :D (well, it didn't really hit him, he's a famous doctor and can buy several more cars for each one that is stolen ;)) Have a nice trip through the new European countries ;)

4. Lani

Lani Member

Well i I would suggest you visit the sea side in Croatia, I personaly love it there...Especially the islands, such as Krk, Rab..itd..you should really check out whats happening at what time you know...other than that its a beautifull place.. :)