IM STUPID!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'True Love' started by ClaireCat, May 27, 2018.

1. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

I’ve never been in a long term relationship, so my advice is to not start using hard drugs. You could start smoking cigarettes or drinking, but even those might not be worth it in your current state. Good luck.

rollingalong likes this.
  2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Try not to beat yourself up so much. We all, every one of us make mistakes big and small in life. You may as well be raising a baby from what you say. Get away from troubling situations (this one first) and work on yourself and never depend on anyone else to provide your happiness , self worth or MONEY. Make your own money and never settle for less than you deserve form a friend or a partner. Your life is ahead of you--grab it and run!

Aerianne and McFuddy like this.
  3. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

As someone who has dealt with depression, I can tell you that sex is among the last thing I want when my depression gets really bad. In fact, the whole idea of a relationship becomes rather exhausting because EVERYTHING in general becomes exhausting to deal with. I stop eating regularly. I stop showering. I've gone days without even brushing my teeth. I stop caring. In a way, I turn a bit zombie-like. This is probably why your boyfriend is seeking an escape route via video games, because he can be on "auto-pilot" this way. I've sought my own escape routes in a not so healthy way myself that directly damaged my overall well-being. The kicker is that not even your beloved partner can help you beat depression, if it's bad enough.

I think this sums it up pretty well.

4. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Maybe you should move back to Canada.
    Is he on antidepressants?
    If its only been 3 months and you already have these issues, it’s not a good sign of things to come.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I settle for less than i deserve everytime there isnt another coffee shop around and i hand over money at Starbucks

6. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It can, and usually more often does, happen to the best of us.

Dust your heart off and begin again without him.

scratcho likes this.
  7. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

How is this going? Where are you living now?
    You're not stupid. You're just a lover. I've also learned the hard way,to not chase people..

8. Fred64

Fred64 Members

Take care of your self, good lucki hope everything works out for you

9. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Hey Claire, how are things going?

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Chasing guys is good if you want them just for sex. Then when done, no loose ends, just have to not bother chasing anymore