im so unhappy right now

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Greengirl, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

And you took a vow of celibacy, Sister Janja? :)

2. nakedtreehugger

nakedtreehugger craaaaaazy

well greengirl, while he's gone, why don't you just find yourself a nice girlfriend to keep you company? ;)

3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I can live without sex :)

4. nakedtreehugger

then you have obviously not had good sex. :eek:

5. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

That's possible.

6. nakedtreehugger

you have my deepest sympathies. :(

now go get you some! :D

7. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

yeah

i can't live without sex

ever since that first time I've been addicted

and I still haven't got any

8. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

hhhhha.. that blows but 3 months really isn't that bad. You can visit each other! if the feelings are real.. and you put some effort into it.. it'll work out. but it does suck. I HATE long distance relationships.

9. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

I thought u were moving more towards like a polygamy thing?

This is like the other extreme yes?Why dont u just acknowledge its just different aspects of what you are , developing.ie something u cant control?
    Anyway , sorry it sounds a bit bad.Hope u cheer up soon:)

10. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

i have no self control whatsoever. It really is beyond my control, and i am a lovable person

11. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

love is stupid, lust and desire are not. and pretty much what we have between us is a lot of those two and i will definitely miss him

12. IdentityCrisis

IdentityCrisis Member

How often is this going to happen?

My ex was in the army and had to go away every summer for months at a time. It was hard and communication was a definite problem. We ended up splitting up just because we drifted apart. If it's bothering you like this and it's going to happen regularly, you might want to think about ending it before you get in too deep. If not, just make sure you really really really work on communication while he's away.

Since my ex was in the army he was only allowed to make a phone call every now and then. But when he was in the field, he'd be gone for a week without a call. I basically just started to develop a life without him as a coping mechanism and then got frustrated when I had to accomodate him back into my life, even though I cared for him a lot.

13. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

well he`ll be gone for 3 months, but he said he`ll come for a day every week
    ah i`ll get over it, a day is a day
    he told me yesterday he wants to take me with him if i want to, but i think i will refuse this. i have to go to school and i don`t want to bother him that much, he is going to work after all

14. Ocean Bionic

Ocean Bionic Hero of the People

isn't love about being apart of something together? A mutual conjunction?

I love my girl, and I would never-ever-fucking-ever consider having to leave her presence for work, war, or whatever. She goes were I go and I go were she takes me.

my only exception was when I went to Europe for a month. This was after just getting together, and after years of tension leading up to our relationship, and instead of
    having the time of my life, I got wasted every night and cried for her like a big weeping pussy.

love ain't seperation... love is inseparable.

15. opel diamond

opel diamond burn out

very well said. couldn't agree with you more. :cheers2:

my hubby is in the RAF and was away from September to December last year and will be away from May to September this year. 3 or 4 months may not sound that long but when you are on your own without the one person that means everything to you it sure as hell is. and while i dont question that he does love me, i sometimes question how much. as i would not take a job that keeps me parted from him for such long periods so why would he? and it is a hard way of life, whether they are in the forces or just working away for long periods. you build up a lot of resentment at all the nights spent alone and upset, and you question the point of your relationship when you hardly see them. you either have to learn to live with it and push those thoughts to the back of your mind or you end it there and then. we have nearly split up on several occasions but i love him to much to not ever be with him, so i take what i can for now and count the years tills he's out. either way, hope it works out for you greengirl.

16. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

well we are not in that kind of deep relationship still. there are strong feelings indeed and if u think i don`t want to go with him u are deceiving yourself. there is nothing more i want, but my obligations are holding me back from going with him

17. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

It's not beyond your control, you just don't control it.

18. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

:cheers2: Tell me more.

Greengirl: Go right on being stupid. Not being stupid = being too scared of living = being dead while living.

19. IdentityCrisis

IdentityCrisis Member

Spot on. My ex and I were together for three years and it would have just kept on going if one of us didn't say, "Look, are you happy?"

It was hard to have him leave all the time and it was even harder to be supportive when I resented what he was doing. I questioned his love as well because the military has a really creepy way of brainwashing soldiers. He would say things like, "Well I have a duty and if there was a disaster, I'd have to leave you and go to work. I mean I'd hope you were okay but I'd have to work for the greater good." Yeah, that sounds ideal, but come on. Anyone who loves someone "to death" would not leave them in front of a tsunami to jump into a tank.

Anyway, I also had the "privilage" of meeting some of the other military wives at an Officer's Dinner. They were just not me. They seemed overly happy, some got embarassingly drunk, and they just did everything for their husbands. That was so not me and I knew it. I wanted a life for me and I couldn't have it. What pissed me off even more was that he could do whatever he wanted in his life, including leaving more months at a time, and I'd be there when he got back.

It was so hard when we broke up because I thought I still loved him and it was hard just to sleep alone, with him in the other room. When he left though, I felt so free. I felt like it was a new beginning. Now I know that I hadn't loved him for the last year of our relationship. I was just used to loving him and couldn't imagine I didn't.

20. Ocean Bionic

Ocean Bionic Hero of the People

Well, Laura and I avoided a high school relationship for a good 3 years. the high school days are a time of self discovery and short lived sexual relationships, and Laura and I weren't ignorant to that. Just from what I remember, she was the first girl that really made me feel comfortable with
    forgetting about the typical boy/girl awkwardness of a sophomore. We just clicked so naturally.

still though, even back then, the time wasn't right for us to be together. I still needed to experience other things (ie. stupid women, the self, awesomeness) before we could be in a relationship. That's not to say we didn't fool around, but we knew we had to experaince other life lessons before we got together. so either consciously or subconsciously we waited until a month before I graduated to give each other what we wanted for soooooooo long....

12 seconds of earthshattering sex.
    Atleast the snuggling lasted for a good couple of hours.:D

and greengirl, might as well ask a magic 8 ball what to do. but from what I can tell, stay in school.