I'm so hungry I

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by headymoechick, Jan 18, 2005.

1. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

haha you are so cute!

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Cute? CUTE?! :eek: :&

3. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

hehe yes! No wonder you have so many wifeys..haha

4. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

i hear ya kid. sounds like youre well on your way to learning the art of dumpsterdiving. you know i needed food stamps for about five years. i finnally got them a month ago, now i moved out of state and cant use them. but i wish i would have got them along time ago. you should go get them, ive paid so much in taxes in my lifetime that i dont feel bad, im still gettin the shaft, so go ahead and eat up some of my tax money, tahts what its there for. alot of churches feed once a week, but i never trust that food, just like i dont trust krishna food. food-not-bombs food is good though. when i am starving i avoid eating bread, cus it makes me more hungry, and i dont have start eating till after 7p.m so im not hungry all day. an old chinese wiseman once said that a man can live off of one hempseed a day. its true too. the bible says look at the sparow, he neither reaps nor sows, yet the lord feeds him everyday, how much more important are you than the sparrow. this is very true, gods been feedin me for a long long time now.

5. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I'm not poor or anything! I ate my hot pockets for lunch and by 4:30 I was hungry and we have a drawer of different condiments in the office. So I ate some mayo.

I think you have this impression of me that I'm some shwilly junkie chick that lays around and whatches people shoot up and eat whatever I come across.

It's quite the opposite I actually have a more productive and fulfilling life than a lot of people I know.

Besides, it's not that bad. In an episode if Seinfeld, George picks a doughnut out of the garbage that has a bite taken out of it and eats it. He thought it was fine.

6. BrokenHunny

BrokenHunny Member

lol then go to the grocery store...

7. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I was at work with an hour left. give me a break...