I'm so happy

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, May 14, 2004.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

Amanda (skybutterfly...) told me "you saved a life" and it hit me that i did.

i dont take any credit. i was the only witness. i talked to him and i called 911...

but he's ALIVE and out of the trauma unit.

he's gonna be okay!

i'm so happy.

i was having nightmares about seeing him get shoot and now he's gonna be okay and i feel happy that i helped in what little ways i could.

2. The_Mad_Buster

The_Mad_Buster Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Some lives are not meat to be saved, you just very well might of just fucked up the whole space time contimunim thing or whatever its called.

3. interval_illusion

thanks randy.

that's what i should have expected from this forum.

4. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Haaha...you're so mean. I'm proud of you for saving him. What went down, anyway? Why did it happen? I read your initial frantic post about how you thought you were going to die, but I never knew why the guy almost died.... :confused:

5. Oh So strangE indeeD

Oh So strangE indeeD Member

I personally think that's awesome dear. I've never saved a life, but it must be an incredibly moving experience. But then again, I don't usually know anything..

6. The_Mad_Buster

The_Mad_Buster Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I saved a cute gitrl from dying one day, I was at this motel and she locked her keys in and tried to pry a window open, well the window broke and she had a huge chunk of glass hanging out of her lower arm it was a red shower of blood.

So she ran about 20 steps and fell down, I pulled out the glass and pressed the wound shut but it didnt slow down so I took my other hand and clamped as hard as I could on her upper arm....well the meat wagon came and took over but they said if I hadnt done it she would of bled to death as it was some main art in the lower arm.

I didnt think much of it but she fucked me a week later so it was all good, I never really thought of it again till now.

7. HappyHaHaGirl

Oooh...my hero.... *faux swoon*

:)

8. Althea

Althea Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Good to hear, Trish. I bet you were relieved to hear the guy is doin' okay. And by you calling 911 and talking to the guy you most likely DID save his life. Time to put that nightmare to bed.....it's alllll good now.

And as far as her fuckin' up the space-time continuum thing, that's a buncha bullshit. If ya think about it she was meant to be there at that precise moment to see him get shot and take action to help. It obviously wasn't his time to bite it.

9. interval_illusion

thanks ohsostrange and haha,

i was outside smoking and he was shot at the quarry right near here... i was the only one that saw it.

i ran inside scared that i was seen my the gun man, had a mini-panic attack, called 911 and when outside to hug him and say some kind words right before help showed up.

10. HappyHaHaGirl

So you don't know why he shot him? Did they find the guy that did it?

11. interval_illusion

thanks althea...check your rep. sweetie. :)

happy...

no, they havent found him yet and i dont know why it happened, yet.

12. Althea

Althea Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

[​IMG] Awwww.....thanks Trish. You're supa sweet. (((HuGs)))

13. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

this thread is very warm and the dogs like it. if you want you can lay on my marshmallow.

watchout for trees.

-Napoleon Dynamite