I'm so Excited! Part DEUX

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Popularity, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

I haven't had weed in forever...I say this again. I have this friend I've met at work. He's 24 or something. Fat. Black. But he's cool. I only really seem him at work. Anyways, when I first met him (not immediately) I asked him if he smoked. He said no. When I asked if he could get me some, he said he knew a dealer that could hook me up but I could tell he felt uncomfortable with that and he said he'd rather not so I let it be. He said he'd get me alcohol and I've got 2 bottles from him since. I don't like it so much anymore though.

I've been really desperate for weed so I finally text him today and asked him for the guys number and he gave it to me. Within a couple hours the guy called me and we met up about 15 mins away! I Got Marijuana! And I actually decided to post this thread first. I'm about to light up! The cool thing is they said, 'hey man call us anytime'. I now have a hookup. Even better on top of that, my parents are out of town until Wednesday! Now I can smoke and go to school which will be AWESOME!!!!:D

this may be a dream though, because I've dreamt I've gotten high like thirty-five times.

2. idon'tcareaboutusernames

idon'tcareaboutusernames Member

...lucky bastard...

3. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

Awesome, I smoke everyday before school, it rocks.

4. A593

A593 Member

That's funny. Good for you
    Does it look like it smokes good?

5. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

It doesn't look... It feels.
    First thing I did was grab the computer. For some reason I seemed almost afraid of what I was going to feel like. I think it's because I relate the feeling with Salvia since I hadn't felt high in a while. I smoked 2 times at texas with my sister, maybe once with Alex, and I've had two dimes every since I've been here. It doesn't sound that bad, but it is. I'm amazed how long I made my first bag last. haha.

I'm going to go look at myself in the mirror, maybe do something on the computer or poker, then eat, listen to music, go play with my cousins, and smoke again before I watch the pineapple express before bed.

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

dude.. i had a fucked up dream last night that involved crazy vampire like creatures and a festival i regularly attend.. it was pretty fucked up:confused::eek:

7. DcloudRnineO

DcloudRnineO Member

speaking of dreams...i smoked before bed last night and had some really weird dreams. and like 40 of them too.

8. maxwellthebeagle

maxwellthebeagle da illest

thats awesome, smoking before school is fun :cheers2:

and about dreams, i had this dream that my car went out of control on this desert highway in the middle of nowhere, and it was just spinning and flying in the air and as soon as i was about to smash into the ground, i woke up. it was so real and life-like, it scared the shit out of me, and its still kinda buggin me out.

9. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

My dealer's name is Kern. He said $40 for an 8th. I just said ok. I'm not sure if its really an 8th though. It got me fucked because its been so long, but i'm going to look at the quality better next time. It doesnt look that amazing. I dont care how much I spent this time though. And at least it comes on a stem.

10. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

hell yah man thats whats up :cheers2:

they sound like straight dealers too, not just little high school dealers sellin for a quick buck

11. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

shit well i posted b4 i read this, if its good bud thats a good price but if its schwag u should talk him down

12. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Damn. I almost didnt really enjoy last night. I feel like I almost gave it to much credit. I think I need to smoke a few more times, maybe get my tolerance up a little because I don't really enjoy it as much when youre ffFfuucCKKkedd up.

It was pretty fun. And I didnt go to school today either! It was awesome! I'm about to smoke a bowl and go out into public. The bank, 7-Eleven.

13. Startreken

Startreken Marijuana Chef!

Good Luck with that. Just be careful. Glad to hear you now have a hook up. I often worry about always making sure I have a hook up. At one point I way buying from three different dealers every month just to make sure I kept up on the contacts. I have two now and switch up every other month. But one keeps trying to get me to buy a gym membership where he works so that just pisses me off. Dude, just sell me the weed. So, I think I am going to stick with this other guy. He always gets me what I want, I ask for swagg and he gets me some good things.

14. comfortably_numb9

comfortably_numb9 an asshole

some times smoking before school is not fun i was smoking a joint in my friends car with another friend and the car's owner let us smoke there but wasnt with us in the parking lot at the school. i was buggin out cuz i didnt want to be busted and kicked out cuz that would suck

15. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

Smoking in the parking lot is stupid, but if you do decide to do it definitely don't have 3 people doing it. 1 or 2 people max, and only lying down flat in the trunk if you have tinted windows. You should honestly stay off school grounds though when you are smoking because you don't have to worry as much, especially since you won't get kicked out of school for it.

16. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Definitely. I smoke in my room always. Or the shower, but I haven't tried that yet. Sploofs cover up the smell.
    I won't toke first thing in the morning because my first two classes are math. It's just not a good mix. I'll come home for lunch and smoke.

17. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

good thinking. math and marijuana definatly don't mix. i have art class first hour, and that's a little bit different :D

18. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

Wrong, math is so easy for me to do when stoned. Analysis of a complex literary work= impossible for me when stoned hehe.

19. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

im jealous i have a few good bud hookups but im broke as fuck. usually i have bud and i just have to find a time to smoke it but i shouldn't really be bitching seeing how its only been like 2 or 3 days :/ haha

20. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

well, it is different for everyone i suppose