I'm sick of not being able to smoke.

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by AutumnsMoonChild, Jan 26, 2009.

1. BrotherMat

BrotherMat Member

I feel exactly the same, i used to love weed, but i get the same feeling now, the sudden panicy feling where everything seems to go wrong, and the sudden ""buzzed" feeling is gone, i even vomited last time i smoked it, it sucks, i wanna feel the goodness of a high again too, but sadly i cant :(

2. Blazedandamused

Blazedandamused Guest

im a wholsale distributor for a legal alternative that gives me no panic but still buzz like mj .:D its an all herbal high quality incense blend you can check out the site thers reveiws on ther if skeptical and usaly live chat for customers it worked for several freinds and clients who wher not able to smoke because of piss tests or because they get to paranoid the sites name is cheapherbalblends.com you can say whats up to me on ther when im on my names blazedandamused or you can instant message me or email me at mngblendmike@yahoo.com i sometimes have specials not on site so check in with me if you want or go directly through site just trying to help out:)xmastree::xmastree::D

3. Still Trippin

Still Trippin Member

i'm with you, i quit smoking for over 6 months because of anxiety after some shitty life experiences, but i just recently got my shit together again and have been easing back into drugs with pretty positive results. so just remember that even if today is shitty, there is always hope for tomorrow.

4. Blazedandamused

Blazedandamused Guest

try the legal:) or the secret:)