Im prolly doing E tommorrow, need some help.

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by WeeDMaN, Jun 4, 2004.

1. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Well, I talked to my dealer who is very expierienced with drugs, and I asked him if he could get some E and he said yes. Im supposed to call him tommorrow and then he will pick me up and he will drive me to the city, where he will pick it up. For a good price too, 15 bucks a pill.

Now heres my question
    he told me that E is a 16 hour trip.(maybe he ment 6 I dunno) newayz, how long does it actually last and if I went home and the effect wuz still there will I be able to act normal near my perents? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

NOTE: I HAVE READ ON EROWID, I JUST NEED SOME HELP FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS EXPIERIENCED IT.

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

well if uve read erowid....u should know it wont last 16 hours and that u probably shouldnt go home to ur parenst under the influence of E

3. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

fuck it, Im just buying some bud, I havent had any bud for almost 3 days now and Im going phsyco.

4. serra

serra tentacle girl

if you do e and are still high 16 hours later that WAS NOT e that you took! normal e take you about 5-8 hours to be totally back to baseline. you'll most likely be tired and maybe somewhat sketchy (depending on how clean the pill you get was.)

personally i wouldn't RECOMMEND having to talk to parents afterwards, but i know that i could do it. i would most likely say i was really tired/not feeling well and scurry off quickly.

and we all know darklunacy's method always works;

"what? my eyes?! who cares! the world kicks ass and doing this feels good!" *rub all over*