im possible to get acid

Discussion in 'Minnesota' started by woodstock193, Jul 24, 2006.

1. jupiter417

jupiter417 Member

i can sympathize with bungalowbrad... i have encountered that same thing many a time in recent months. boo.

2. shobs

shobs Member

wait i live in roseville and i have like 3 ppl that can get me acid. is it gonna be tghat doX shit? cause i want my first trip to be good real acid

3. insomnie_lover

insomnie_lover Member

Yes I do agree that it is difficult to find acid and shrooms here in the cities. However, I do know some people that have recently gotten some acid. Shrooms on the other hand seem to be on a low supply lol. But then again...I'm more of a speedy demon than a trip rider.

4. sweetnessinatube

sweetnessinatube Member

does anyone wanna hook me up with some?

5. Travioli

Travioli Member

^^ya same here, i'm just south of rochester

6. gizmokata

gizmokata Member

acid is hard to find but i've found it 3 times in the last year and not at festivals/concerts. if you can't find mushrooms you aren't looking but they are expensive here.

7. Fancyabongripski420

Fancyabongripski420 Member

ummm i love you!!!
    i need ACID!!!! i need ACID!!!! i need ACID!!!! i need ACID!!!!
    realllll bad my duude!

8. Fancyabongripski420

9. mistermustard

mistermustard Visitor

I haven't taken any of the doses around for some time, but it does seem like some of them are bad batches from reports I've heard (DOx?). Surprisingly, more negative comments come from color/design blotters rather than the white sheets they still call fluff (even though blotters are usually more expensive). Last time I heard, a steady supply of the white sheets still come from Kansas (Pickard?) but these might just be words. Liquid vials are around now for reasonable prices. I would recommend to stay away from the tile/gel tabs because those are most always DOx or anything else under the rainbow. These are sold in bucketloads at places like 10klf and there is a tight network of people who profit off this monopoly at festivals all over the midwest. Just order research chemicals online. It is not safe these days to take a dose from a random source, especially if it is any bigger than a blotter paper.

All the booms I see now are the same strain, mostly close cap, and from what I've heard all come from an operation in the suburbs. Not sure though, they are still kind of expensive.

10. Fancyabongripski420

so how are those doses coming along!?
    =)

11. gizmokata

gizmokata Member

There are good doses around at the moment not bullshit research chemicals either, but it isn't a good idea to find hookups online especially on these forums. Go out and meet people.

12. GreenPeace13

GreenPeace13 Member

I just tripped for my first time on friday. wow i need to get some more of that ;)

13. yourmajesty

yourmajesty Guest

theres a lot of ecstasy around here. all kinds, moly, bk, watever else there is. schrooms are perhaps the hardest to find, ive found acid once. ive found synthetic heroin and cocaine, but i dont do those so idk. I'd like to find some acid again though