I'm out numbered.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Peanuts, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

Right now my family and I are sitting downstairs in front of the fire watching Star Wars. All boys....even the dog. :rolleyes:

Ever feel out numbered?

2. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I would love to be out numbered in a room full of women!!!

3. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

LOL!!!!! We'll their 4, 5, and 36. Dog 7, dog years 49.

You should go to a Mary Kaye convention. Just think of all those beautiful women. I bet you'd be the only guy there. :)

4. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

I like your new pictures Olhippie. That top hat is Rockin. ;)

5. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

LOL!!!!!

6. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I feel sorry for you peanuts... my mom had it worse though, she had 5 of us boys.... no girls. plus, our dog is/was a boy too...

7. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

Does your Mom have any Grandchildren? Any of those girls? *looking for some hope*

8. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

FIVE??? I hope your nice to your Mother. Did she stay home with you and your brothers?

9. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

yes, she has two grandchildren and they are both girls lol.....

10. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

yeah she started out teaching, but then after myself and my first brother was born, she stayed at home and babysat other kids for extra money...... then came along 3 other boys..... she didnt start going back to teaching until my youngest brother, was around 2 years old..... my grandmother watched him since he was the only one who wasnt going to school...... so, yeah she stayed at home for quite awhile when I was growing up..... I would say 9-10 years??

yes I am nice to my mother now, when I was younger, I didnt know how burdensome we all were...... I respect her for keeping her composure after having 5 boys.... and shes the best mom I could ever have.

11. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

The end of this month makes 6 years I have been home. I am a Stay at Home Mom in every sense of the word. I HARDLY ever leave my home. When I do we are still all together, most of the time. Once in a blue moon I'll leave for a hair cut.

I hope our closeness with each other carries on to later years. I know I complain sometimes because I need a break but for the most part I'm proud of my family.

Your Mom must of been extremely busy. I would imagine overwhelmed at times too.

Is she doing different things now that you and your brothers are grown up? Does she seem happy?

Sorry for all the questions about your Mom. I don't get to talk to many people about these sorts of questions.

12. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

eh, i hate star wars. i would go to my room and read a book. :)

13. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

she still teaches first grade kids, so she still has a handful each and every year... sometimes I dont think she is happy with my dad, but that is a whole different story. they have been married 31 years, no kids live at home anymore, and my dad doesnt really have a decent job (like he used to). so, she is the one with the largest income, providing for the both of them, right now, so I can see where she isnt happy.... well, at least my pops is sober.

14. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

My parents when through a weird phase once I moved out. I was the last to go. (only 2 of us, me and my brother). After I got married my mom came over and told me she wanted to leave my dad. They had a big talk about it and now their fine. Not to pry but maybe they need to re-connect again.

First grade? Your mom's is a Saint. She's got a big heart for children.

15. hiro

hiro pursue it

Sometimes I can feel out numbered in what I want.

16. hiro

hiro pursue it

God you bastard shut the fuck up.

17. thisismike

thisismike Overlooked/Uninvited

Use "The Force" Peanuts.. Use "The Force"...

18. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

"The Force" is over and the warriors are in bed.

Now we are watching X2. Not my choice but it isn't bad.

19. DoDaMan

DoDaMan Member

LOL! I know how you feel Laura. Everyone in our house are females besides me of course. My wife, 2 girls, dog, cat & 2 rats are females! I'm praying that our baby that is due this April will be a boy. Well, we'll see if I can put the stem on the apple this time...............

~namaste~

20. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

I feel for you. All those Women!!!! All those Hormones!!!!! Do you have more than one bathroom in your house? Your going to need a getaway.

I hope the next baby has a stem for you too. LOL!!! If not there is still a lot you can do with girls. Start with them young so they adapt to doing both Mommy and Daddy things.

Have you taken anyone camping yet? We are going to do that this Summer.