Im on salvia now, beyond forgettable belief

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by Ancient One, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Ancient One

Ancient One Member

On it now, try botanical blend from salvia zone. Oh my fucking god it makes the salvia experience you never remember and stretches it out forever. Like taking reality including sound into a blanket and stretching it over yourself until you are the blanket and what you look at is you.

It makes its own whole reality and writes it on top of you, like "windows" on top of code in your computer, so you are under this color picture world where you are the stretchy reality behind it, like some chemical thing took handfuls of you and forcibly stretched you and wrapped you around itself like a sculptor and of color clay, where the sculpture and mold resemble what is under the blanket, thick and stretchy and heavy...

Took another hit now, still holding in, still holding in, let out now. . .....No that hit is pretty much spent, harder to smoke than regular salvia, but the experience is slowed down so you have a moment to look around... sorry, had to try to post. That inner experience you never truly remember until youre back inside.

Happiness everyone and grow well...

2. Ancient One

Ancient One Member

3. InterestedObserver

InterestedObserver Member

Salvia Zone is the only salvia I trust and I love it. I haven't tried the blend yet, just Red and Purple. So you recommend it? I heard that it wasn't great.

4. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

60x and you are able to sit at a computer and type, and actually type rational thoughts? Doesn't sound like that good of a source.

If you were on Salvia there would be no possible way you could even know what a computer is and how to type, and with the way you said it, you actually were taking a hit while typing.

Sounds like some bunk Salvia.

5. Desos

Desos Senior Member

yea i cant do anything while on salvia. it took me an eternity to get up and turn some music on when i realised that i wasn't going to be able to handle complete silence. after that i just collapsed.

6. Ancient One

Ancient One Member

Im very experienced in Salvia.

Salviazone is really good quality and consistency. Plus they keep sending a lot of free extra sample stuff. I bought a gram of 20x and they sent me 1/2 gram more for free, plus a half gram of "botanical blend." Plus they give you a code to give you 35% off of your next purchase. Its not the cheapest but it is good quality, plus with the free stuff and future discount its competitive.

I wouldnt recommend botanical blend over the full experience stuff they have ( i use 20x Red), which obviously puts you into a state for 2 or 3 minutes or so where you are completely elsewhere, but Botanical Blend is very interesting, in that, after the initial "elsewhere" you have this lagging salvia experience where you can get a better hold on the experience than the crash and burn and forget experience that normally occurs on a big hit of good higher potency salvia. Botanical blend isnt competing with regular salvia; its just different, a version or variety of salvia which is kind of like a slowed down version of a salvia trip. The smoke was harder to deal with, though, for some reason. Be sure and crumble/powder what you smoke if you try it.

Trust me. A normal salvia trip you are NOT remembering portions of what you saw/felt and these are some of the most interesting things that happened...a slower trip adds a navigational tool to your salvia arsenal...

7. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

this is interesting... how do they make the experience "slower"? and does that just mean that it's a little bit less intense for a longer period of time than normal smoked salvia?

8. Feelings Of U4ia

Ah, cool. Didn't realize it was a certain blend.

9. Ancient One

Ancient One Member

Yeah, its a mixture of herbs. According to the package its a blend of Bacopa Monnieri, blue lotus extract, daemonorops draco, damiana, passionflower, salvia divinorum, and skullcap. Pretty much everything but wild dagga. I think this is like "spice gold" with salvia in it. They say to use Botanical blend by itself or on top of your favorite herbal blend, which probably means weed...

10. Feelings Of U4ia

I don't understand throwing Salvia into that mix....

11. JAYZ

JAYZ Member

"

"I don't understand throwing Salvia into that mix "

Actually, There is no Salvia in the Mix.... Just Salvinorin A ..... After being extracted it is put back on this mixture of herbs, which makes for a little mellower salvia experience...

Also.... for anyone who wants it ... I have a 50% off discount code for online orders.... email me at jay@salviazone.com and I will gladly give you the code...

Jay ( from salviazone )

12. Feelings Of U4ia

By Salvia I obviously meant the active chemical in Salvia....being Salvinorin A, what else would I mean by Salvia? Do people ever refer to Salvia as the non-active compound in the plant?

What is the point of a mellow salvia experience? I don't really see the point. It's all in or nothing, in my opinion.

One other thing I didn't ever understand. If Salvinorin A only is active after having an extremely hot flame put on it, then how does a Quid work?

13. JAYZ

JAYZ Member

I dont really have time to answer here and check back.... If you want to email me here jay@salviazone.com ill gladly discuss it via email...