i'm not gay but i want to have sex with a man

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by PRoXik, May 12, 2012.

1. PRoXik

PRoXik Member

I am not gay but recently i have been having gay thoughts and fantasize about being fucked in the ass and feeling the cum all over my ass. What should I do? Can anyone help me?

1 person likes this.
  2. iamtigerpaw

iamtigerpaw Member

well sadly, i think Webster's would define gay as
    1. Having thoughts and fantasizing about being fucked in the ass and feeling come over my ass
    2. Feeling delighted, cheerful

I don't know much about this situation, but from the looks of it you're gay. I'd go tell everyone.. NOW

Much Love, Tigerpaw

Eric! and Irminsul like this.
  3. BonnyShawnyBoy

BonnyShawnyBoy Guest

LOL, well... that's a kind of extreme response! Hahaaaa! I mean, just because you have that fantasy doesn't neccesarily mean you are GAY. You could be gay, bi, curious, or whatever... You didn't say much about what else you fantasize about, do you fantasize about girls, etc.

You just have to decide if the fantasy is something you really want to come true, or just remain a fantasy. If you don't know if you are gay, bi, straight, and all that... Well, I guess you'd eventually have to try it with a guy to see. But even that's not neceesarily going to answer your question once and for all. Sex with a guy you don't know might not be so great, or it might be, but maybe you could fall in love with some guy and then find you loved gay sex.

Don't worry about what to call yourself... just let yourself try things out if you want to, and talk/post with others so you know you are not crazy or alone.

4. Dav

Dav Members

Idk What to do or say to you.
    I feel the same.

5. Sleepy46

Sleepy46 Members

I always thought i was straight as i got older i started to feel the same as you but i decided to give it a try and after a time or 2 decided that all i wanted was to have sex with men and i dont regret a minute of it

DaveTheBiGuy and Calver like this.
  6. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Yeah, I'm not gay either. I just love having sex with women.

Song of the South likes this.
  7. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

You are Gay - Don't make excuses, that is an insult

Eric! likes this.
  8. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

Would you rather live the rest of your life with the "what if" or take a deep breathe and know the answer for sure?

Asphalt-cowboy likes this.
  9. SaltyDawg

SaltyDawg Members

I can help with some useful advice !
    What you need to do is to get fucked in the ass and feel the cum all over your ass and then you won't worry about your fantasies anymore.
    Afterwards, preferably within one month because you need to put your mind at ease, have sex with a girl so then you'll be a bisexual rather then gay because of the stigma involved about being gay.
    All fantasies after that are not gay, they are bisexual.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

11. Rick_H

Rick_H Members

Get rid of the labels! If you want to do or try something... Go for it. The only rule is don't get weird on the other pearson after. Some guys feel regretful right after they have done this. If this happens to you, just say "I need time to think about how I feel". Remember my rule and take some time see how you feel after a few days, or a week. If it was good, do it again. If not, do something else. Have fun!

Asphalt-cowboy likes this.
  12. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Can anyone help you? What do you want from a forum? The green light to tell you it's going to be alright, and to go ahead with your fantasy? If you are trying to fight it, go do some push ups or something.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Gaaaaay

14. Calver

Calver Members

This is a great point and one that i have an issue with. I’ve been with a few guys but have a gf... don’t care about labels or what I am but what is bothering me is every time I’m with a guy as soon as I’ve cum I feel wrong and want to get out immediately. The guys are really nice people and I don’t want to feel like that as I feel like a dick, if love to be able to be intimate afterwards. Has anyone else experienced this - what the held wrong with me it’s so annoying!! Any ideas welcome... sure they’ll be the usual crap but be good to get some sensible feel back as want to force being polite afterwards!!

15. Calver

Calver Members

** don’t want to force being polite that was meant to be!