I'm new to this, and nervous.

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Lauriejane, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Lauriejane

Lauriejane Members

I am a retirement age lady completely new to this. Don't know anyone who is into this. Afraid I won't find anyone to try it out with at my advanced age. I'd like to try both giving and receiving. Would like to meet for a coffee chat with someone who knows more than I do about it (that would be almost anyone since I know nothing). Afraid I might be risking serious injury and being subjected to too much pain. Afraid it won't turn me on in reality...or that it might turn me on wildly and somehow awaken an insanely perverted person in me. Afraid my new spanking pal might turn out to be a homicidal lunatic. Lots more fears as well, but curiosity is, so far, proving stronger than fear. I need to find a person in the area of the IE in so.California.

2. Straight Up

Straight Up Members

Welcome to the Forum

3. sonyajean

sonyajean Members

Sorry I can't help you as I am on other side of country. But you are right to be cautious and go slow.
    Have you visited other spanking sites online? Unfortunately so many discussion boards are not around anymore, would have been a good place to start.
    One i can suggest is SpankingNeeds. Still active and the people posting there seem friendly and responsive. Also iPunishment has a lot of activity. Check those two out.
    its important to find one thats female friendly, and lesbian friendly if you are like me.
    Good luck

4. Lauriejane

Lauriejane Members

Thank you.

5. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

As regards forums have you tried Love honey's Sex Toy forum ?It's basically a beginners forum for those who want to take the Vanilla Sex stage further .There are those like your self who want to get into new things like spanking .It is UK based but when I was a member there were quite a few from the same side of the pond as you. They also sell plenty of implements including beginners such as fur lined padaels. They have a set up in the USA as well so no need to wait for overseas packages. It may be worth you checking them out.

This forum is pretty good but it tends to have members with more experience and I think you need to learn the basics. A good book may also be worth investing in.

6. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Checkout the website Fetlife.com. The site is where many people with a particular fetish find the outlet they need. There you can find social gatherings where like minded people meet and greet to possibly find a partner with the same fetish but in a safe environment.

7. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

The 2 books I can recommend for beginners and both appear to be still in print.

Both of these helped to settle my Psyche and gave me a good understanding as its something my partner desired .

Consensual Spanking by Jules Markham

Compleat ( Complete) Spanker by Lady Green .