"I'm Never Having Sex Again"

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by GeorgeCarlinFan, May 8, 2022.

1. GeorgeCarlinFan

GeorgeCarlinFan Members

Do you ever tell yourself this? I do. I tend to list the pros/cons in my head, too. But, this is possible because of many things. The pandemic doesn't help.

2. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Never say Never again :)

Toecutter likes this.
  3. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

There is no such thing as bad sex, only bad sex partners. If it's not working out, move on! ;)

P.S. If it's your hand that's giving you problems, I can't offer any advice.

4. GeorgeCarlinFan

GeorgeCarlinFan Members

The last two women who came over. Well, how do I say it. One was a few years younger, but a virgin, and wanted to stop after about 2 minutes, so the next hour or two was a little awkward, but I just told her "It's normal, this happens" etc... Nice person, who I actually texted a month ago, because I did enjoy sending her mp3s, and recommending her movies. She was excited, but said she wanted to be in a better place before e-mailing me.

I'm barely using my hand. I do this ever so often. Going days/weeks without an orgasm, just to see how it changes my brain, etc etc., but also because I think it will enhance something I'm going to do soon. Let's call it therapy :)

But as for sex in general, I'm the type who actually prefers to have sex with the woman I've had sex the most with... I don't like one-night stands. I like being comfortable. And the things I like aren't very common for my age, which is probably why I'm usually with older women, but I haven't touched a woman in two years. Maybe I'd rather imagine a wonderful scenario in my head.. I'm just very burnt out. I can't deal with any more problems. I don't even wanna read my previous posts on here! :)

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  5. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I get that and I think I know where your coming from . Basically you want sex if it happens with someone you love which will then have more meaning and feeling to it .That mirrors me very much . So your not alone in thinking that way . The modern guy and I am not saying its wrong but its just not me . is more into the poke and go one night stand .

I on the other hand have been more into relationships hence the relatively low number of partners compared to some as mine averaged around 3 years and not 3 days .

I did try to make love to make love to a woman I had no feelings for . She was older than me . I was around 20 at the time . She had been checking me out for some time and my mate had a bet to see if i would go with her . I went back to her house, to the bedroom and found I couldnt do it . I gave her a nice kiss on the cheek apologised to her got dressed and left . That was the end of that . Never again.

I think it was a lesson learnt and treated ladies with a lot more respect from then on . And here I am today just celebrated our 27th wedding Anniversary the other month .:)

GeorgeCarlinFan likes this.