i'm naked!

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by kitty fabulous, May 12, 2004.

1. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

who's with me? man, my husband's gonna be surprised when he gets home.

Cuz7823, Calmerchameleon and Joe90 like this.
  2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i'm just wearing a pair of shorts... no panties, no bra, no shirt, no shoes...

and i go running around here like that too cause no one is around. heh...

3. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

man do i wish i was your husband right about now.

Joe90 likes this.
  4. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

Tell us if your husband liked what he saw :)

5. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I have a t-shirt on

6. kitty fabulous

he didn't say anything.

7. DoggoD

DoggoD Member

its that good eh?

8. morningsong347

morningsong347 Member

Just because he didn't say anything, I hope that doesn't discourage you! I know you have kids and all, but you gotta be true to yourself sista!! Your situation sounds a little edgy, but you really seem like a beautiful person who seems to be discovering herself more and more each day.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at them right :D

9. bloomgirl1978

bloomgirl1978 Member

I'm wearin a shirt and that's it. Nothing else and man it feels good!!!!!!

~*Erin*~

10. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Hi - I joined the Hip Forums last night - wow! What a bunch of interesting stuff and cool people. :D I've read a bunch of the threads, created one and posted a reply or too. I have a job where i can work from home quite often. After reading a bunch of the "I'm naked and lovin' it" kind of posts I decided to go for it and work in the buff today! What a great experience. I wonder what all the folks I spoke to on the phone and emailed would say if they knew I was doing it without a stitch of clothing on! :eek:

Joe90 likes this.
  11. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Going to our little cabin at the local nudist camp, Lake Bronson, tonight! Will be frolicking in the woods nakkid all weekend long!!!!!!!![​IMG] Come and join us. Life is GOOD.

12. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

OH how I would love to be able to join you in doing that!

I don't know when and where my next opportunity to play the nudist will be... I don't count sitting here typing naked in my living room.

Well, there is a nude beach but it's an hour and a half south of here in Miami... And I'm thinking more about going about non-beach activities, like walking in the woods, or playing games and stuff naked. How wonderful it would be to be able to get into one's car, drive around town, do all the things you do in a normal day, but do it naked! To go out to dinner, to see a movie, to play frisbee in the park, naked! What a great fantasy. I hope I dream about this tonight. (It'd be a welcome turn after last night's nuclear armageddon dream! :eek: )

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

13. kitty fabulous

what ever happened to naked_driver? did he make the transition to the new forums?

14. Bro_Rific

Bro_Rific Banned

I'm black so I'm always naked and/or doing something regarding my black tube. I is nekid as we speak!

15. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Cool. Whats your favorite part of being naked? Can you send me some Jolt Cola?

16. Bro_Rific

Bro_Rific Banned

I love just twistin' my tight pubies all day long. Can you send me some cream soda, Lunacy?

17. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

being naked is great! i'm often made fun of for being ''free'' but i think deep down theyre jealous they cant be free like me!! (their definiton of free- no undies :p)

18. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

well bft4evr, seeing as I was one of those people you sent a yahoo messege to I'll tell ya that it makes no difference to me. Just let me know if you turn on the webcam though because I'm staying at my cousins house with her 5 yr old and they may not like it so well.
    Besides I used to just wear shorts or long baggy shirt around my home in AZ.
    I would go check the mail or up to the little store with just the long T-shirt on.
    So why should I care if you e-mail me from your own home naked?

19. TARABELLE

20. TARABELLE

Found it! The town is Cap D'Adge. A nudist village. Cool, Huh? But Jeffery, you're in Florida? Man, there are a ton of nudist camps there. You have good weather for it. Up here in the Northwest it can be rather nipplely.