Im lonely

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by JoneeEarthquake, Aug 18, 2005.

1. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

I don't see my friends as much as I used to. None of my friends listen to the same music as me or enjoy going to jamband shows. None of them like to be outside like I do. I mostly hang out with my girlfriend. Its just get really lonley when theres no one to talk to or have fun with.

2. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

have you ever condidered starting a heroin addiction?

3. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

yea great advice..then he'll lose his girlfreind too..brilliant

but seriusly man, maybe ya should go out with your gf more, go to parties, or just look for freinds nearby who share your interests..if your "freinds" dont like going to see jambands, perhaps when u go to see these bands you can try meeting neew freinds there..just dont be afraid to strike up a conversation with strangers
    some of my best freindships developed out of random encounters like that
    festivals & gatheringsare great places to meet freinds

4. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

Primus sucks is a slogan created by Primus.

Thats just what I read...

5. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

primus created it cause primus does suck\
    but doesnt anyone else have anything construstive to say?

6. Jack_Straw2208

dsk's back on?

7. Jack_Straw2208

8. Bikshu

Bikshu Member

I always thought dsk was a cop, you know, cause he is so ridiculous.

9. JJ DIAMOND

JJ DIAMOND Member

yOU STATED ALL YOU REALLY DO IS HANGOUT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YOUR BORED ALOT, DO YOU GUYS GET ALONG GOOD IF NOT YOU MY WANT TO SEE A COUNCELOR, OR JUST FIND WHAT EACH OF YOU LIKE TO DO AND MAYBE FOCUS ON THAT, BELIEVE ME MAN LIFE IS SHORT,AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE BEST OF IT, WELL ANYWAY GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE YOU IMPROVE,BECAUSE WERE HERE TODAY BUT NEVER KNOW WHAT TOMOROW BRINGS.

MUCH LOVE FOR YOU BROTHER.

10. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

Im not bored when I'm with her. I was in a bad mood when I wrote that. I havent seen any of my guy friends in awhile. I'm not in a bad mood anymore

11. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

learn an instrument and play music with friends in your attic space there

12. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

haha, I play 3 instruments. The band I was in broke up after playing a few shows.

13. Socratez

Socratez Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hey Johnee!

I can kinda relate to what your feeling... I'm not lonly per say, and don't think you are... I love my wife, hang out with her, we do things together, I have a great time with my kids, and have some friends I do things with from time to time... (its not the same as when we were young, but, I'm good with that)... What I do miss (and can relate to with you) is having friends that share a love for the "culture".... my wife and friends are soooooo not into jambands, the dead, that kinda thing... I wish I had people I could share that with, but, they all hate it... I also kinda miss having "guy" friends that I can really be close with, share things with, talk on a "deeper" level with over a doobie.. but, on the otherhand, I would never trade in what I have for anything in the world...

I would suggest (and I have done this), get online, find a band, and just "make some music". I really helps me have that hobby to fill the void...

Anyhow, life is a cool journy... things change all the time, enjoy what you have, and more good things will always come your way.

peace
    Soc

14. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

give yourself a mission for your current point in life like recruiting good musicians and gettin them stoned and playing with them