I'm into spanking

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Deleted member 313117, Nov 3, 2019.

1. I have with one of them I was seeing earlier this year when we were going out.

erofant and Females_over_males like this.
  2. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

That's awesome. I enjoy spanking men over my knee. It makes me wet. Watching their butts get redder and redder, and when they start making promises to change their behavior, ohh...I love that! One of my clients started to cry. He told me how he was ready to turn over a new leaf and that he was done lying and being lazy and all the other things that he was being punished for. I stopped for just a second and in a really soft voice, I said "ohh...sweet baby boy....you going to start being good?" and he replied "yes ma'am" and I said "ehhh...I am not convinced of that just yet sweetheart!" and I resumed with the spanking....it was hot! :blush:

erofant and Mysteron like this.
  3. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

So was his butt I bet ! :)

Females_over_males likes this.
  4. Females_over_males

Ohh..it was! His blazing hot butt over my knees....ohhh...I'm getting wet now just remembering it. :smile:

Mysteron likes this.
  5. Females_over_males

I'm going to be whipping a guy's butt later on! I can't wait. :blush:

6. erofant

erofant Members

^^^^^ I've never been spanked by a female, but I'd try it. And I've been sooooo bad lately, too.

Females_over_males ……… How do you go about spanking a bad boy?? What's the process?? Do you take his pants off or just pull them down??

Females_over_males likes this.
  7. Females_over_males

@erofant, Both actually. I pull them down and then they go over my knee for the first spanking of the session. I then have them remove their pants entirely and fold them neatly and place them on a shelf in a closet. That's also where I have them place their shoes and other items that they remove. I check back and make sure that their pants are folded very neatly and not just tossed onto the shelf. If they have just thrown them in there, then their punishment will be, shall we say, adjusted a bit. :blush:

erofant likes this.
  8. Lauriejane

Lauriejane Members

9. Lauriejane

Lauriejane Members

I'm new to all of this although I am in my early 70s. I would like to do both, give and receive. I am very nervous about actually trying it out. I don't know anyone who is into it. Hard to think any guy would want to connect with an older lady like me though I do look young for my age.

10. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I'm not sure what it means by being "into spanking", but I do enjoy having my ass spanked when having sex doggy style. Not really sure why, but it is a turn on. That's about it when it comes to being spanked. Does that count?

11. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Does being spanked while doing doggy-style sex make the sex better? Like does it make the sex more intense or pleasurable?

12. Females_over_males

Hang in there my friend. There are plenty of guys who deserve a good paddling.

13. Captain Scarlet

You'll be quite surprised actually. I have some "older" ladies or mature is a word I would prefer to choose ,that have taken a shine to me. One in particular I find very attractive and probably like yourself doesn't look your age. So please don't use age your age to preclude yourself your only as old as you feel.

erofant likes this.
  14. Captain Scarlet

Just wondering if you have tried that as a prelude to being taken from behind doggy style ? Roleplaying could be a way forward . Naughty female student and Randy teacher comes to mind .

Angela36 likes this.
  15. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Actually the more I think about it now and reading your posts, it's probably more of a role playing thing in my mind. Being submissive, and enjoying being in a way 'forced' by being spanked to take him inside me from behind.

erofant likes this.
  16. Captain Scarlet

Well I have learn't something new about you today. I didn't think that you were the type that likes to be controlled . I have done another thread a week ago titled " The ordeal ,event or both ". Checkout the scenario in that and see if its something you could adapt or adopt for your own purpose . I must admit when I first tried this I wasn't totally comfortable with it but I knew its what my partner wanted and something that would turn her on .Its that edge in me she likes to see from time to time.

17. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Do you enjoy having your ass cheeks kissed and licked, too, or just spanked? I absolutely love women's asses, and I love getting my lips and tongue all over their sexy cheeks. I think a woman's ass is the sexiest part of her body, so anytime I see a bare female ass, I want to worship it with my lips and tongue.

Angela36 likes this.
  18. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Hmmmm... We would get along really well.

Mr. Man likes this.
  19. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I guess I should add that kissing and licking a woman's ass cheeks is my second-favorite sexual thing to do for a woman, while eating her pussy after some extended foreplay is my all-time favorite thing to do for a woman.

Angela36 and Kinkey like this.
  20. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Yes, I think we would. I'd be trying to lick both your ass and your pussy every chance I got, lol.

Angela36 and Kinkey like this.