I'm in a shitty mood today.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Penny, May 16, 2007.

1. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

Makes me think of Money Penny from James Bond.

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Hearing "Penny" makes me think of Laety...

I have been brainwashed!

Anyhow... I feel ya, I also felt shitty today...

So I wrote a happy song. Now I feel better.

3. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

Every minute that you spend being sad or angry is a minute of happiness lost forever.

4. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

nah laety isnt going to work. your stuck with penny.. it sounds more you.

I can totally agree with you. Everyone needs to vent out somtimes and express their anger. Tonight I came home all pissed and depressed about life and friends pissing me off and stuff. I'm too nice of a person and people take that for granted and use it against me. . It really makes me angry somtimes and I want to tell them how I feel but I know that wont turn out good for either of us.

I can tell you now that you are not alone when it comes to what you are feeling. Just stay in there and keep your head up, everything will work out sooner or later.

5. Hari

Hari Art thou Art

Sorry for that being like it is with your people, and not being understood for who you are and as you are, however I think your threads and answers are for me the best and most clear, not to mention deep and brilliant.

6. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

oh please...

things could be so much worse, gimmie a break

[​IMG]

7. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

thank you, I'm very flattered!

8. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

I wanted to reply to the other thread but it's closed now.

People post whatever they want. If one person doesn't like don't let it bother you. There is so much waisted useless shit that gets posted on these forums. If you need to vent go right ahead. Fuckem'

9. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I’m glad you to and see the awesome beauty and splendour intrinsic of a rainy day. how often I’ve reveled in the spendour of a cloudy day, only to be chastised by others who cannot see the innate beauty of weather beyond 70 degrees and sunny.

Hotwater

11. Krsna Bhakti

Just think of how happily the plant life dances to catch its survival :)

12. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

i concur completley. It's not called drama if you're truely feeling sad.

(((((((((Laety))))))))))) and just because I am in a huggy mood (((((((((Laura)))))))))))))

13. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

thanks guys...

14. Krsna Bhakti

Penny, I know it sucks when people ignore you, and it feels so shitty when people say that you are over dramatic and annoying. But in reality, if someone doesnt feel like helping you feel better, for whatever reason they have against you, the truth is, that they are the ones who need help. If someone heres a person talking about feeling lonely and ignored or misunderstood, and not only isnt willing to lend some love and advice your way, then they themselves are sad, lonely, and most likely pathetic people with no real lives.
    You should NEVER let another person make you feel worthless, no matter what, everyone of us human beings has an equal right to be born and to live our lives, express our beliefs, and feel all the emotions that people feel collectively and individually. You are special and beautiful in your own way, just like everyone else. YOu are unique, there is only one you, and you should live your life to the fullest, and NEVER let another person have the power of you to control your emotions by making you feel either neglected, annoying, or depressed/angry. As long as YOU ignore the people who try and make themselves feel better about their sorry sad little lives by stepping on your emotions, then you are truly the one who has power over her own mind, and power over people who try to bring you down.
    I hope, if you read this, that it finds you in good health and happyness, and may good fortune follow you wherever you go. Remember, we are all beautiful and we all share the right to exist and have pain and joy, since we are all born in the same world.

15. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

16. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

*throwing my arms in the air and running across the states* Big Hugs