I'm in a shitty mood today.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Penny, May 16, 2007.

1. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

It's a beautiful rainy day outside... very poetic... but I have a migraine, I am lonely and bored as fuck, I have no money, last night I wasn't invited out with the rest of my "friends" like... okay maybe I was but I don't think I was missed or I'd have gotten a phone call or two or three for not joining the party... I wanna go out tonight but of course as always I bet because for once I wanna go, no one else is gonna want to, I might not be able to afford a beer, I feel like people expect me to pay for everything these days... and someone owes me money and all sorts of things and what the fuck is up with them not giving a fuck like... okay, sorry, I'm pissed.

And I'm frustrated that every time I dare mention how pissed-off I am, which I have every right to be, I fear people's reactions, being judged from past... whatever that's over but still used against me obviously... and like... hello, I'm human, I have emotions, I can control them now, although no one gives me a chance to show it, but sometimes I get annoyed... sorry for not being made out of plastic with a fake smile stuck on my fucking face. Oh, and sorry for not pretending to be miss zen so that it pleases whoever the fuck it might be, and choose to be myself instead. Which doesn't mean I have mental illnesses, that I can't control myself, or anything like that. At all.

...and don't you love it how my threads only make sense to me? Yeah, I love it too.

2. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

...and sorry for saying the f word a billion times. I don't pretend to be Barbie or anything.

3. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

It's a vent session. All good. Watch the randomness of the rain. How the drops form larger drops on the ground and flow randomly.

Lately I have been taking long road trips where as a passenger things just seem surreal. At times I felt like I was at the moment of death remembering random times in my life. Nothing special was going on, but I would look at the fields and sunshine and felt like this was a moment I would remember...

Sorry, I probably am not helping.

4. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

nice...its always good to express emotions no doubt...

5. Hacker

I am in a really great mood today. Stupidly happy am I.

6. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

No, apparently, expressing your emotions make you scandalous and melodramatic.

7. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

i think its hot...

8. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Hello, I'm Laety... I'm a little sour.

9. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

good, can we fuck?

10. Hacker

I LOVE sour candy.

Or should I say, I am infatuated with SOUR candy?

11. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

yeah dude don't use the l word randomly please

12. 121

121 Senior Member

LOL Penny! :D

I read your initial post and your SOOO making sense to me :) It's raining here in London too... I've been so naughty with $$$ lately without fear of consequence. I've just been living for the moment playing around with my friends day by day.

I wouldn't judge you for being pissed off. I get the same feeling when I'm not flying straight. Feel free to PM me whenever... I still have you on MSN Messenger. Feel free to 'shoot the shit' when you like mate! Hell, I've got some stuff I would like to talk to U about 2 :)

13. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

snaps...im down..lol...i think its hot when girls are pissed, those moments are when they are the prettiest...had to edit it..didnt make sense for shit

14. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

well as long as it's not insanity... I think being pissed-off in a sane way proves you have a soul.

15. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

yeah for real, dont want those insane girls..had enough of those

16. Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth Member

I liked reading your post and hearing you vent. I wish more people would be open about what's bothering them. I get so fed up with life sometimes but I find that even though I know I should vent, I hold it in. I guess it's because I don't want to cause complications in my relationships with others and the fact that I'm afraid of what power I might be giving to others by sharing information about my feelings concerning them, and life in general.

In the end I'm left to struggle with my problems alone, languishing in misery and loneliness.

Not a good alternative. Vent away!

17. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I love you :)

18. Share the Warmth

Share the Warmth Member

Is your name really Penny? I think I'll always imagine the character from Inspector Gadget when I hear it. You know, the one with the computer? I think I had a childhood crush on her at one point. [​IMG]

19. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

No need to apologize for expressing yourself. Whatever you need to vent go right ahead.

Honestly my heart goes out to you. I've been here long enough to know some of what you've been thru the past year. I think you sounds pretty damn together considering what you've just been thru.

20. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

No my name's really Laety.. :)

.. and thank you Peanuts, I appreciate it... *hugs*