I'm happier being single.

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by knotdirty, May 28, 2007.

1. Weaveworld

Weaveworld wayward

I really enjoyed my single life when I had it. I loved living alone. Knew what I was coming home to every night. Did that for almost nine years..
    Then something changed. I guess I got lonely.. I'm now very happily living with someone.
    Living with another person is easy so long as there's no drama.

2. Freekowtski

Freekowtski Member

I don't love being single. I don't love being in a relationship. I hate that pressure!

3. sanja_serbia

sanja_serbia Senior Member

In fact I'm really happy by partying with my friends, but it's just that everyone around (including my younger sister and 4 of my close friends) have long realtionships so it kinda puts a little pressure on me...

4. Riggs

Riggs Banned

Don't let it.

5. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

sometimes it's because people are so happy in their relationships that they can't see how you can be happy without one. sometimes it's because you supposedly destabilize the sexual dynamics in a group setting by being the only single there getting the attention (ESPECIALLY if you're attractive). parents don't want their children to be left "alone" when they're gone, so on and so forth. mostly it's well-intentioned, despite how irritating it can be. people are looking for love or trying to make sure their friends and family are loved. just take it with a grain of salt and go about your way.