im growing a plant to umm well eat

Discussion in 'Organic Cannabis Growing' started by sanchobluesy, May 7, 2010.

1. sanchobluesy

sanchobluesy Member

i understand that if you are faced with a crude primitive indoor grow op
    you will have a strain that is more impatant(typo) then its mother plant so I'm thinking ill grow it with a 50watt green light bulb in a hollow filing cabnit(typo)
    is there a way i can tweak the strain for a viney flavor qualitiy ,a woddy flavor or a more robust buddy taste ,is there a certain chemical formula i would have to follow or does it just depend on the strain

p>s> i know that if you have been smoking for a few years, you do know what i mean by taste

help me out here

2. Ivana13

Ivana13 Member

I am thinking since the plants do not actual absorb green light that what you are proposing is utterly futile. A 50 watt incandescent is not going to do jack shit in any color tho - your veg groth will suck and it would just be a waste of power trying to bud under one.

At min you would want to go for CFL's in appropriate spectrums. (Blue for veg, red for flowering btw) but personally, I would not even bother doing anything but rooting clones under a fluro.

Anyway, I think you want to sort some basics out and get a system that will be worth your bother running, before worrying about anything else.